PDA

View Full Version : Yo.

NorrinRadd
04-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Hi.

I believe I was here a while back, when the forum SW was much different ("threaded," an' all). Don't recall why I left.

I have setup questions:

-- What is the difference between "avatar" and "profile picture"?

-- Is there a setting for "Signatures"?

-- And most importantly: ICQ? AIM? Do those even still *exist*??? :lol:

Raphael
04-01-2016, 10:59 PM
What is the difference between "avatar" and "profile picture"?Avatar show up with all your posts. Profile pic is only visible when viewing a TWebber's profile

Is there a setting for "Signatures"?Yes. you need to have more posts before you can set it though.

And most importantly: ICQ? AIM? Do those even still *exist*??? :lol:yes

NorrinRadd
04-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Thank you, Raphael! :thumb:

Is there a centralized place to read about this? One that is actually useful and pertinent, that is. The FAQ page has nothing relevant. The "Settings and Profile Features" page makes reference to features I can't find.

mossrose
04-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Welcome! Glad we got you sorted out!

One Bad Pig
04-02-2016, 09:48 AM
Thank you, Raphael! :thumb:

Is there a centralized place to read about this? One that is actually useful and pertinent, that is. The FAQ page has nothing relevant. The "Settings and Profile Features" page makes reference to features I can't find.
I wonder if it's possible to modify the profile of new users to note that you need a certain number of posts to access some features? That's a question for the geek squad.

Anyhow, welcome! :smile:

Cerebrum123
04-02-2016, 11:55 AM
:hi:

NorrinRadd
04-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Hmm. Ok, I've reached the magic threshold and new options appeared. I entered my Signature. I thought it might be automatically added to my existing posts, but I guess not. We'll see if it appears here.

ETA -- Yup, there it is. :yipee:

Littlejoe
04-03-2016, 01:48 PM
'sup? :littlejoe: