Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My brother and sister-in-law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother and sister-in-law

My sister-in-law is in I guess her second trimester of a pregnancy. They've just had a test done and the child (boy, we're reasonably assured) has extremely severe Down syndrome to the point where the doctors are predicting that he will not survive the pregnancy. He also has a hole in his heart, but that is a relatively minor problem in these circumstances. I've had friends born with holes in their hearts. I went to some of my classmates from Africa the other day for this prayer request since they have more experience with modern miracles. I am asking for all the prayers and petitions for my family you can muster. I know God can still provide a miracle, if it be His will. If not, then I pray for peace and comfort for my brother and his wife. She's had one miscarriage before.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

I have a brother with Down syndrome, so you could say that this hits close to home. Praying for a miracle.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Prayed.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

ing
        Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
        1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

She lost the baby. My mother forgot to tell me as my grandmother had a heart attack soon after it happened.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

She will see the baby one day and be reunited.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                She lost the baby. My mother forgot to tell me as my grandmother had a heart attack soon after it happened.
                My condolences to the family. Was the heart attack related to the news?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    My condolences to the family. Was the heart attack related to the news?
                    No. The heart attack was stress induced from my grandmother's living situation. My grandfather died when I was 3 and my grandmother remarried a man with two daughters who have been harassing her, stealing her things, reading her mail, etc. etc. My grandmother is in rehab now. Adult protective services have been called.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment