PDA

View Full Version : Dear Darfius

Trout
05-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Are you tryna be all blowhardy and elitist or does it just flow out naturally?

Cow Poke
05-20-2016, 03:08 PM
:popcorn:

Trout
05-20-2016, 07:09 PM
To the tune of Delilah:

Hey there Mr Darfy
What's it like inside the tower
Looking down at all the dunces
Wondering why were all so stupid
Yes you do
We ain't smart at all like you
You know it's true

Oh .. tell us what to think
Oh .. tell us what to think

Sparko
05-21-2016, 07:26 AM
:popcorn:

darfy is more smartified than we is.

Darfius
05-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Notices a thread dedicated to him

Oh my, I wasn't expecting this at all...

clears his throat and smooths some of the wrinkles in his clothes

Well, I, um, you see, I don't INTEND to sound elitist, you see, but um, I, well, the thing is, well, there's no use sugarcoating it, I AM a genius. But not to worry, I don't think it makes me any better than anyone else. It's only a tool to be used for His glory.

In all seriousness, forgive me if I gave the impression of superiority. I do think I have a certain authority, but only that which comes with telling the truth. And authority is not superiority.

Cow Poke
05-21-2016, 03:22 PM

Well, I, um, you see, I don't INTEND to sound elitist, you see, but um, I, well, the thing is, well, there's no use sugarcoating it, I AM a genius. But not to worry, I don't think it makes me any better than anyone else. It's only a tool to be used for His glory.

In all seriousness, forgive me if I gave the impression of superiority. I do think I have a certain authority, but only that which comes with telling the truth. And authority is not superiority.

You coulda just said... "those of you who think you're smarter than everybody are a real pain in the butt to those of us who actually are!"

Teallaura
05-21-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm cute.

Cow Poke
05-21-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm cute.

RATS! I amen'd this instead of reporting it! :rant:

rogue06
05-21-2016, 04:23 PM
RATS! I amen'd this instead of reporting it! :rant:

http://i.imgur.com/Tsl90s4.gif

Sparko
05-22-2016, 07:18 AM

then you really should try to do that truth telling thing, instead of twisting others' words :yes:

Darfius
05-22-2016, 01:20 PM
then you really should try to do that truth telling thing, instead of twisting others' words :yes:

When you don't tell the truth to yourself, it will seem like twisting when someone unravels it from what you do say.

One Bad Pig
05-22-2016, 01:22 PM

It's okay. Fish-boi's only trying to suck up.

Littlejoe
05-22-2016, 01:36 PM
It's okay. Fish-boi's only trying to suck up.What's that old saying? "The only bad publicity is no publicity." ? :hehe:

Christianbookworm
05-22-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm also cute! Aren't we humans adorable!

Sparko
05-23-2016, 06:09 AM
When you don't tell the truth to yourself, it will seem like twisting when someone unravels it from what you do say.wow that was twisted in itself.

Sparko
05-23-2016, 06:10 AM
I'm also cute! Aren't we humans adorable!hey if you want to compare yourself with a door, go right ahead.

Carrikature
05-23-2016, 10:26 AM
hey if you want to compare yourself with a door, go right ahead.

Turning left will leave you wall-eyed. :yes:

Cerebrum123
05-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Turning left will leave you wall-eyed. :yes:

That's a good thing for Derek Zoolander then.

:outtie: