Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Star Trek Continues -- new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Continues -- new episode

There is a new episode being made available on the Star Trek Continues series. It will be available tomorrow.

http://www.startrekcontinues.com

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    There is a new episode being made available on the Star Trek Continues series. It will be available tomorrow.

http://www.startrekcontinues.com

I've enjoyed their episodes

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I keep watching the outtakes for this episode. It is interesting to see the actors doing things outside of the script.

A friend at work mentioned about Paramount and CBS are going to fan based shows. It turns out that the present compromise was that the shows have to be no more than fifteen minutes.
      Link: http://nerdist.com/star-trek-fan-fil...and-paramount/

We have come to a time when it is possible (but still quite an undertaking) to make a respectable video apart from the big studios. Star Trek has fans interested in doing these videos without intent to make money. I would hope the studios would find a clever way to allow the longer shows to be made. Understandably the studios have to figure out how to do this without diluting their copyrights. Probably some cooperative production could be done -- and some limited license of rights. Maybe agree to have some public commercial events for displaying a series of these fan produced shows where CBS and Paramount get the proceeds -- and have rights themselves to air these.

Comment

Chris Doohan is doing a good job carrying on the role his father left behind. He's done a lot of voice acting as Scotty in the Star Trek Online MMO.
        Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment