Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Poltergeist (1982) --Strange coincidences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poltergeist (1982) --Strange coincidences

Sorry if this is common knowledge ...

I don't tend to think in terms of demonic influences but it seems weird what happened with the two young actresses on the original Poltergeist movie.

I just found out that the older daughter role in Poltergeist -- the actress died the year the movie was released -- she was 22. It also turned out that the younger daughter role -- the actress died at age 12. The actor for the son role did not have the same fate. So there is not continuity in these disasters.

On the humorous side, the dad was being interviewed by the physic researcher on their ages. This would probably be missed by young kids. But the mother's age was 31 and the oldest daughter was 16.

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    ..I don't tend to think in terms of demonic influences..
    Why not?

Comment

I mainly mean that I do not extend the idea to as many situations as I would have done 30 years ago.

I saw further info about another actor on the movie that had been murdered ... but this guy survived to his 60s ... being killed in 2009 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        I mainly mean that I do not extend the idea to as many situations as I would have done 30 years ago.

I saw further info about another actor on the movie that had been murdered ... but this guy survived to his 60s ... being killed in 2009 I think.
        Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X