Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

The TWEB Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TWEB Game...

So I had a idea of making a TWEB exclusive HTML5 game. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas. Your mission,if you choose to accept it, is to help me think of a concept for the game.
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
    So I had a idea of making a TWEB exclusive HTML5 game. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas. Your mission,if you choose to accept it, is to help me think of a concept for the game.
    How about this. You bang your head against a brick wall to see which breaks first? That about describes TWeb for me.

Kidding, although at times it can feel like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      How about this. You bang your head against a brick wall to see which breaks first? That about describes TWeb for me.

Kidding, although at times it can feel like that.
      "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

Ok give each of the long-time characters on Tweb superpowers and have them engage in combat
        -The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
        Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
        Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

What powers should each member have?
          -Unknown

I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X