Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

It's my birthday today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my birthday today

Back when we had the PT room, I was allowed to sing Cher songs on the mic on my birthday; what special privileges do I get now?

Originally posted by I am Ivo, hear me roar View Post
    Back when we had the PT room, I was allowed to sing Cher songs on the mic on my birthday; what special privileges do I get now?
    Happy Birthday. You have the privilege of dressing up like a pony and walking around chuck e. cheeses until the police come to haul you away as a creep. Enjoy!

Comment

Happy birthday! Consider celebrating hobbit-style, where you give out presents rather than receive them!
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        Happy birthday! Consider celebrating hobbit-style, where you give out presents rather than receive them!
        Worked for my brother and his wife. When their son was around 8 or 10, they told him he had to give THEM presents on his birthday to thank them for him being born.

Comment

Happy Birthday! And no, I don't want to see your selfie MLP pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Worked for my brother and his wife. When their son was around 8 or 10, they told him he had to give THEM presents on his birthday to thank them for him being born.
            I've always told my children that I should get presents on their birthdays.

Never happened.

Happy birthday, Ivo!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Happy b'day. Your present is not being banned (yet) for being an unabashed brony.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Happy birthday! You may still sing Cher songs on the mic on your birthday. You have my permission.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment