Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Men Must be Stopped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Men Must be Stopped.

wow.

Check out this article. By a white man.

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/whit...on_it_partner/

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it
    For 500 years, they've exploited their fellow man and plundered the planet. It's time they rein themselves in
    Frank Joyce, AlterNet

The future of life on the planet depends on bringing the 500-year rampage of the white man to a halt. For five centuries his ever more destructive weaponry has become far too common. His widespread and better systems of exploiting other humans and nature dominate the globe.
    The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    wow.

Check out this article. By a white man.
    Did they mention the our democratic system was invented by white men and that the vast majority of scientific and medical progress came from white men?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Weird how history only remembers European imperialism. No one seems to remember Genghis Khan or the Muslims who burned and pillaged their way across the planet. No, Europe was uniquely evil, of course
      "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

The suckage of identity politics. That will be the death of civilization.
        The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Salon is actually satire, and they've been fooling everybody for years.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I AM EVIL. HEAR ME ROAR!
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
              I AM EVIL. HEAR ME ROAR!
              Typical cracker!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Typical cracker!
                Excuse me sir... that's SALTINE American!
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Xena View Post
                  The suckage of identity politics. That will be the death of civilization.
                  It is pretty sad when someone hates their own race and gender that much they cave into Liberal lies.

I really do fear for our civilization the way things have been going for the last few years. The victim mentality has taken over, and everyone has to apologize for just being themselves because that apparently offends the snowflakes.

Comment

Since I am the dominant race and gender, where are my perks? I demand people give me stuff. And money. Lot's of money.

oh and bacon. don't forget the bacon.

My white privilege card trumps any race cards!

white-priviledge-card.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Xena View Post
                      That will be the death of civilization.

Either that or pink hair!

Comment

As I've been saying for a while, "white privilege" simply means that I'm expected to work for my successes and take responsibility for my failures.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          As I've been saying for a while, "white privilege" simply means that I'm expected to work for my successes and take responsibility for my failures.
                          no it means you are supposed to pay for other people to "succeed" on welfare, and be blamed for their failures.

Comment

All of this is why I think I might be listing myself as a trans-species female on the next census.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              All of this is why I think I might be listing myself as a trans-species female on the next census.
                              Rogue, is there something you want to get off your chest? We will understand... Well, not really, but tell us anyway.
                              Last edited by seer; 08-08-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment