Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Not sure what to talk about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what to talk about.

I still have some ice to break. Anybody have anything they want to talk about?
    sigpic

Talk about Cow Poke.

Every thread is about him, anyway.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Um I don't really know cowpoke. I really don't know anyone here to well. I am the new guy.
      However he seems like a solid guy. I am curious as to why he pokes cows.
      sigpic

Comment

What else is there to talk about besides anime?
        Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
          Um I don't really know cowpoke. I really don't know anyone here to well. I am the new guy.
          However he seems like a solid guy. I am curious as to why he pokes cows.
          He's a country boy. A good friend and if I lived near him I would attend his church. He has a lot of life experience to talk about because he used to be a cop and some other stuff. And he thinks every thread is about him.

Or, you could talk about Jedidiah. He lives in Alaska and keeps bees.

Or, you could talk about the pirate. Or the rogue. Or me.

If you talk about them, they will come!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I see.
            Well in that case I do hope they come.
            I suppose I should say a little about how I got here. I became freinds with mr holding oh maybe 4 months ago? I can't quite remember. He talked a lot about this place before some legendary crash. He said I could learn a lot from this place. I think he is right.
            I wonder. What drew you here ms mossrose?
            sigpic

Comment

My son is a member of Christian Anime Alliance. He wanted me to join there, oh, early last decade, I think it was, because I was interested in a forum experience. That site was not for me because of the anime, but there was a link there to Tweb.

I came here, and the rest is history.

Now I run the place. Unless something goes wrong. Then someone else, not me, runs the joint.

Comment

I see. So what is thw thing with the rolling pin?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                  I see. So what is thw thing with the rolling pin?
                  When I joined the moderating team, one of the owners was making smileys for all the staff. We had to choose our own, and I found about 4 that I couldn't decide between. So I started a poll, and the one wielding The Pin™ was picked. It is hard to remember way back then, but I think Bill the Cat had something to do with it.

It has just snowballed from there. Several members over the years have made all kinds of different smileys for me and so I have quite a collection. And some have made me some neat avatars with the rolling pin theme. With it all came the "legend". jph made a cartoon of me, but I wasn't aware that there was much on his Hearthstone stuff about me.

I am also teased about being old. But, as Jed will tell you, I am not as old as the folk here make me out to be.

I have 2 children, one of whom is married, and 1 precious grandchild.
                  Last edited by mossrose; 08-12-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Cool.
                    I allready have made freinds with a few folks.
                    Me and rouge6 had a fight over bacon. He seems like a cool guy. He's a goofball. I am a goofball. Great goofballa find a way of meeting. Desertberean seems nice. I havent heard much from her. Still a
                    she seems cool. Sparko is hilarious. I can see he likes pirates. Apologiaphenoix I happen to know. He is Nick peters. He and Allie are cool we talk on facebook every now and then. Zim guy is pretty interesting. He helped me learn a lesson about the rules.
                    That is what I have compiled.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hang out in the rec room or the Lobby. Or the Poop Deck. Those are great fellowship areas. That is such a part of what makes Tweb so great. We allow spam! Only in certain areas, mind you.

Most of the membership are pretty friendly, and there have been great friendships forged here. And marriages, too! We pray with each other, laugh and cry with each other. We care about each other.

Go and play and get to know us. I am sure you will enjoy us.

Comment

I will make a note of that.
                        I have to admit I didn't think a place about theology would be so fun. I hope to learn a lot. My brain is a sponge for knowledge.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            See?

The rogue showed up!

Comment

Hello Rouge.
                              No need to be shifty. Ginger ale?
                              sigpic

Comment