Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Teenage Wasteland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Wasteland

It ain't easy. Got any advice?
    sigpic

The best version is the original on the album Who's Next, although the live version has Daltrey playing his harmonica a bit.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Not quite what I was expecting but I am glad we share good taste in classic rock.
      sigpic

Comment

This is about me, isn't it?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          This is about me, isn't it?
          50 years ago.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That might as well be your catchphrase cowpoke
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
              It ain't easy. Got any advice?
              Wait a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Wait a couple of years.
                Maybe not. The number of 40 and 50 year olds (especially males -- I hesitate at calling them men), dressing and acting like a 15 year old child seems to be growing.

Comment

Rpgue has a point. I mean have you seen safe spaces at colleges?
                  sigpic

Comment

Just think of all of the fun you have to look forward to offending the snowflakes. You can eat tacos in front of them while wearing a sombrero. Or you can (oh the horror!) disagree with them about something. Anything. The scenarios are endless.

Comment

You're improving at attempts to spell my name correctly

Comment

Rrrrrrrrouge.

Comment

Rrrrrrrrouge.
                          Snarko is a nincompoopiehead

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Snarko is a nincompoopiehead
                            That's Snorko to you.

Comment

That's Snorko to you.
                              Snorko isn't a pirate captain but a space general

snorko__evil_is_a_foot_by_elpprod-d6fsecf.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X