Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Team Clinton Scandals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Clinton Scandals

First, Bill with impeachment, intern sex, and alleged rape!

Then Weiner with all that creepy sexting!!

Fruit of Democrat spirit aside!!! H&H can't even manage husbands, and you want them to manage country??
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post

Fruit of Democrat spirit aside!!! H&H can't even manage husbands, and you want them to manage country??
    As much as I despise Hillary, she isn't responsible for Bill's behavior, only her own. His infidelity does not mean she can't manage her home, just that he is a complete and total immoral asshat. Her not kicking his butt to the curb is her decision, so I find this sort of argument suspect. I'm more concerned of her attempts to smear the women Bill fooled around with than I am her not keeping Bill on a short leash...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Seriously? They were the primary victims of the scandals. Now you're making me sympathize with them. Stop making me sympathize with them.
      Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        As much as I despise Hillary, she isn't responsible for Bill's behavior, only her own. His infidelity does not mean she can't manage her home, just that he is a complete and total immoral asshat. Her not kicking his butt to the curb is her decision, so I find this sort of argument suspect. I'm more concerned of her attempts to smear the women Bill fooled around with than I am her not keeping Bill on a short leash...
        Yeah! But she scores points when she plays the victim.

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
        Seriously? They were the primary victims of the scandals. Now you're making me sympathize with them. Stop making me sympathize with them.
        See?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Now I've added the Wiener scandal to my list of Trump's insane troll logic.
          (I'm also working on lists for Trump conspiracy theories, Trump delusions, and Clinton lies.)

The Obama administration is preventing Christian refugees coming here from the Syria/Iraq reqion!
          Because there are far more Muslim refugees coming from that reqion than Christian.
          (Ignoring the fact that there are far more Muslims than Christians in the region.)

Cruz supports Obamacare!
          Because he voted for John Roberts for the Supreme Court. And Roberts was the swing vote that found Obamacare to be constitutional.
          (Ignoring the facts that Cruz couldn't have known that Roberts would vote that way, and that Cruz has been relentless in trying to get rid of Obamacare.)

Hillary jeopardized national security by having Huma Abedin on her staff!
          Because her husband is Anthony Wiener. And he texts lecherous things to other women.
          (Ignoring the facts that Abedin has given no indication that she would give classified information to her husband, and that Wiener has given no indication that he would be inclined away any such information.)

Comment

So far I only see accussations by republicans against Hillary, whereas Trump has a more scandalous history than you care to know about.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
              So far I only see accussations by republicans against Hillary

You. Are. An. Idiot. JimL.

I'm sorry but you are. You're the typical useful idiot political tool.

Comment

So far I only see accussations by republicans against Hillary, whereas Trump has a more scandalous history than you care to know about.
                It's all empty noise against Hillary, there's no smoking gun. Whenever the endless accusations are put to the test she's cleared, e.g. the 7 million dollar Benghazi witch-hunt and the year-long FBI email enquiry...and the rest.

OTOH we have Trump, a womanising adulterer who's lied about a host of things including a false allegation of celebrating Muslims on 9/11 and witnessing a planeload of money being unloaded in Iran...not to mention his ludicrous birther fantasy for which there was not a shred of evidence. The man's an amoral conman.

Originally posted by seanD View Post

You. Are. An. Idiot. JimL.

I'm sorry but you are. You're the typical useful idiot political tool.
                Bald assertion fallacy!
                Last edited by Tassman; 08-31-2016, 05:04 AM.
                “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
                  Seriously?
                  Yes!

They were the primary victims of the scandals.
                  That no exclude them from failing to manage household!! And then they want to manage nation

Now you're making me sympathize with them.

Lib has very very terrible control of empathy. News at 11!!!
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Lib has very very terrible control of empathy. News at 11!!!
                    "Lib", huh? Why do I picture Stephen Colbert every time I think about you?

Comment

I imagine a Demi to be a fella who has a huge poster of Putin riding a bear topless through the wilderness on his wall.

Comment

Sexual scandals do not have political party boundaries. You may consider it creepy, but it is unfortunately in reality very common today. Weiner will no longer be viable for anything related to the Democratic Party other than janitorial employment. He was actually off the political radar after the first two incidents

Despite Trump's unwarranted slanderous shotgun accusations, how is Huma Abedin responsible for her husband's sexting behavior? When it persisted she separated from him. There is no evidence she was ever involved.
                        Last edited by shunyadragon; 08-31-2016, 08:28 AM.
                        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Jimmy - It's "accusations". And, it's not JUST "accusations" -- there are a whole lot of them FACT thingies, like her secret e-mail SERVER, her constant lying, her attempts to cover up her lying, her lying about her lying.... These are documentable FACTS, Jimmy.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Jimmy - It's "accusations". And, it's not JUST "accusations" -- there are a whole lot of them FACT thingies, like her secret e-mail SERVER, her constant lying, her attempts to cover up her lying, her lying about her lying.... These are documentable FACTS, Jimmy.
                            What is the fact thingy for Trump's slanderous accusations concerning Huma Abedin?
                            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                              What is the fact thingy for Trump's slanderous accusations concerning Huma Abedin?
                              You'll have to ask somebody who actually defends Trump.

Comment