PDA

View Full Version : I've been interviewed on the Catholic Geek Radio Podcast!

Ben Zwycky
09-13-2016, 02:18 PM
My first internet radio interview! We talk a little bit about 9/11 (since that's the day it was broadcast), and then discuss superversive fiction, my books, my writing process and how I started out.

http://apiusman.blogspot.cz/2016/09/the-catholic-geek-poetry-and.html

Cow Poke
09-13-2016, 02:26 PM
I want to be first to ask for your autograph.

so....

Can I have your autograph? :smile:

And, good job!!!!

Ben Zwycky
09-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Thanks, CP. :) I usually sign books when I sell them to people in person, getting a signed one to you might cost a fair bit of postage, given my location. It's either that or a postcard of some sort...

Cow Poke
09-13-2016, 03:17 PM
Thanks, CP. :) I usually sign books when I sell them to people in person, getting a signed one to you might cost a fair bit of postage, given my location. It's either that or a postcard of some sort...

We'll call it good! But I did ask first! :thumb:

Sparko
09-13-2016, 04:02 PM
I have one of Ben's books. but he didn't sign it :-(

rogue06
09-13-2016, 05:57 PM
Three words: "Book plates"

Those are labels, either plain or decorative that can be pasted into a book -- usually on the inside front cover. You can sign those and send them out.

Oops. I did say "three words"

"Bacon"

Now its three.

Ben Zwycky
09-14-2016, 01:46 AM
Oh that's what they are. I saw someone mention them on Facebook yesterday, and was wondering what was so special about them. My wife has printed onto labels before, I can look into doing that.