Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

I've been interviewed on the Catholic Geek Radio Podcast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been interviewed on the Catholic Geek Radio Podcast!

My first internet radio interview! We talk a little bit about 9/11 (since that's the day it was broadcast), and then discuss superversive fiction, my books, my writing process and how I started out.

http://apiusman.blogspot.cz/2016/09/...oetry-and.html
    --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

I want to be first to ask for your autograph.

so....

Can I have your autograph?

And, good job!!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thanks, CP. :) I usually sign books when I sell them to people in person, getting a signed one to you might cost a fair bit of postage, given my location. It's either that or a postcard of some sort...

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
        Thanks, CP. :) I usually sign books when I sell them to people in person, getting a signed one to you might cost a fair bit of postage, given my location. It's either that or a postcard of some sort...
        We'll call it good! But I did ask first!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I have one of Ben's books. but he didn't sign it :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
            Three words: "Book plates"

Those are labels, either plain or decorative that can be pasted into a book -- usually on the inside front cover. You can sign those and send them out.

Oops. I did say "three words"

"Bacon"

Now its three.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh that's what they are. I saw someone mention them on Facebook yesterday, and was wondering what was so special about them. My wife has printed onto labels before, I can look into doing that.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X