Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Yeah, so this is happening. ARR ARR ARRRRRRRR!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, so this is happening. ARR ARR ARRRRRRRR!!!!

Battlemechs ACTIVATE!

https://www.megabots.com/

roguetech was told we couldn't compete.

Something about nuking the first site at Fukushima in Japan a couple years back, though they covered it up best they could.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Metal Gear.
      sigpic

Comment

One Must Fall.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

That video went viral last year, but I haven't heard anything about it since then. Anyone know if they ended up doing anything?

Comment

I read that they were supposed to do the first episode sometime this month.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X