X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional 03/11/2014

A Planting of Faith Seeds for the Glory of the LORD

Jesus you are my source of strength!
    I am weak, but when you are with me I am strong.

I rejoice in my weaknesses because through them I've come to know you.

Jesus you are my Lifeline!
    Without you I am but a body with a heartbeat, just a little higher than an animal, but with you I am a valued child of God.

Because of you Satan is jealous and seeks to take me away from you, but I am not afraid because I know you are my Lifeline, my connection with God the Father.

Jesus you are my eyes!
    I need to see with your eyes because I need to see into the hearts of people to see their pain, to see their weaknesses.

I need to see the path I need to follow that enables me to witness to others of your love, your strength, and your compassion.

Jesus you are my hands!
    I need to look at my hands and see that they are the hands of a servant giving his life so others may live.

I need to look at my hands and feel your pain and take my place as a part of the Father's eternal plan.

Jesus I need your heart!
    I need your heart so that I may center every waking breath proclaiming your life, your breath, your death and resurrection to those whose hearts are of stone.

I need your heart because it is the center of your compassion and the center where forgiveness flows freely.
    Believe it! Experience it!
    Grace and PEACE!
    Gary

http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X