PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Knives

TheWall
09-28-2016, 06:04 PM
They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.

Scrawly
09-29-2016, 12:47 AM
They are usefull. They can spark some nice conversation. My edc is the cold steel broken skull and a swiss army knife.

Nice. My edc is a Gerber (Bear Grylls) compact scout knife, swiss army silver alox, and a Morakaniv HD companion when I do light bushcraft. I actually just got back home from batoning some wood in the dark under the moonlight for a fire in a local park with a friend.

I like coldsteel, I eventually want to pick up their SRK (survival rescue knife) when I get into more official bushcraft.

myth
10-01-2016, 05:20 AM
I carry a Kershaw spring-assisted, angle pointed pocket knife daily (not sure of the model name, can't find it on their site anymore). I also keep a flat multi-tool in my wallet, and it's got a small knife on it (interestingly enough, I frequently forget its there and have accidentally smuggled it past security at several types of events). During winter, when I can wear coats, sweaters, and such, I will usually wear one of two Coldsteel neck-knives I have.

I carry a lot of stuff. Particularly during winter, when I can conceal things more easily. I'll usually have 2-3 knives, a small flashlight, a pistol, an extra magazine, 2 cell phones, wallet and keys, etc.