PDA

View Full Version : The Law, Part II

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 10:36 AM
I think I should confess my largest problem with the Law.
I know I can do this because despite our differences I think of most of you are wise friends.

Here is goes:
I don't like the Law because I already perfectly obey it; therefore, I've no room for improvement.

Anyways, thanks for hearing me out on this issue.
Meh Gerbil

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Just to be clear: I'm talking ceremonial law and not moral law.

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 12:12 PM
Christians are subject to fewer rules than at any other time in history and the rules we are subject to are enforced less and less. How come the numbers have collapsed and the quality of the average Christian is so abysmal then?

My opinion is that you complain endlessly about the law because you recognize at some level that you cannot attack the progressive infestation of Christianity without suffering severe consequences, so you lash out to your right, where all the other brow beaten Christian masses huddle because a demoralized, psychologically broken and lost people are less likely to lash out at you in any consequential manner. You are suffering but progressivism is wired to channel that suffering into producing more progressivism. The cycle cannot be broken until you yourself are broken and reformed. Good luck.

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 12:27 PM
DARTH! <3

Christians are subject to fewer rules than at any other time in history and the rules we are subject to are enforced less and less. How come the numbers have collapsed and the quality of the average Christian is so abysmal then?I see the Kingdom of Jesus Christ making huge gains.
I'm excited about the future.

My opinion is that you complain endlessly about the law because you recognize at some level that you cannot attack the progressive infestation of Christianity without suffering severe consequences I cannot imagine what severe consequences you'd be writing about here.
If I worked as a pastor or something, you know, had some skin in the game I could see a church voting me out or something.
I don't have those sorts of ties.

so you lash out to your right, where all the other brow beaten Christian masses huddle because a demoralized, psychologically broken and lost people are less likely to lash out at you in any consequential manner. You are suffering but progressivism is wired to channel that suffering into producing more progressivism. The cycle cannot be broken until you yourself are broken and reformed. Good luck.It is true I've a tendency to lash out at the right.
It is the right that enslaved me for a long time and I'm tempted back to it like a battered wife back to her Bubba.

The goofy progressive never really tempted me because their positions are so silly as to be almost entirely unworthy of consideration.
I cannot listen to a progressive talk for more than a few minutes without giggling at the idiocy.

Sparko
10-20-2016, 12:56 PM
I know I can do this because despite our differences I think of most of you are wise friends.

Here is goes:
I don't like the Law because I already perfectly obey it; therefore, I've no room for improvement.

Meh Gerbil
well it looks like you got the pride thing down pat. Oh wait...

never mind.

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 01:19 PM
DARTH! <3

I'm a big fan of your facebook account gerb. I browse it with my troll account almost daily.

I see the Kingdom of Jesus Christ making huge gains.
I'm excited about the future.

You can only run on illiterate starving third worlders who'll say anything for a bowl of rice for so long.

I cannot imagine what severe consequences you'd be writing about here.
If I worked as a pastor or something, you know, had some skin in the game I could see a church voting me out or something.
I don't have those sorts of ties.

You have a social circle. All of us do (even people like me who put zero effort into making friends). They will punish you severely if you go out of line and we know it.

It is true I've a tendency to lash out at the right.
It is the right that enslaved me for a long time and I'm tempted back to it like a battered wife back to her Bubba.

Sometimes Bubba was right and you had that black eye coming.

The goofy progressive never really tempted me because their positions are so silly as to be almost entirely unworthy of consideration.
I cannot listen to a progressive talk for more than a few minutes without giggling at the idiocy.

This bravado would be cute if I hadn't seen you get browbeaten into a fetal position by old ladies. None of that's true. In fact I have a confession to make: all those years I was a progressive and I didn't even realize it. I put up a lot of conscious defiance but my every thought was defined by their reality. You are in an even bigger hole than I was and you will never taste true freedom until you crawl out of it, like an alien bursting out of Winona Ryder's chest.

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 01:36 PM
I'm a big fan of your facebook account gerb. I browse it with my troll account almost daily.
I never pictured you as a stalker.... well, maybe a little bit.

You can only run on illiterate starving third worlders who'll say anything for a bowl of rice for so long.
I keep forgetting this whole thing is a numbers game for you, which must be difficult, you aren't that good with numbers.

You have a social circle. All of us do (even people like me who put zero effort into making friends). They will punish you severely if you go out of line and we know it.My social circle is Trout.
At times I suspect he's imaginary.

Sometimes Bubba was right and you had that black eye coming.
Good-bye, Earl.

This bravado would be cute if I hadn't seen you get browbeaten into a fetal position by old ladies. None of that's true. In fact I have a confession to make: all those years I was a progressive and I didn't even realize it. I put up a lot of conscious defiance but my every thought was defined by their reality. You are in an even bigger hole than I was and you will never taste true freedom until you crawl out of it, like an alien bursting out of Winona Ryder's chest.Pffft.
I'm only scared of one old lady - The Pin(tm)

That bluster aside, I wouldn't mind reading and also mocking a post that contains a description of your journey over the past few years.
That could be fun. :D

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 02:12 PM
I never pictured you as a stalker.... well, maybe a little bit.

I like to think that even in the afterlife I'll be able to track you down to the deepest bowels of hell and troll you as you're trying to file away Satan's toe corn while balancing yourself on the tip of a spear.

I keep forgetting this whole thing is a numbers game for you, which must be difficult, you aren't that good with numbers.

I knocked both quality and quantity. It's hard to argue that the average modern Christian is better than they were even 50 years ago. But I guess neither quality nor quantity matters when looking out for #1 is your sole measure of Christianity. YOU felt enslaved and the remnants of conservative opposition to the progressive march through the carcass of Christendom are snapping you out of your coke induced delusion, so you gotta keep swinging that whip.

After my abysmal math test today I can't contradict that last bit.

My social circle is Trout.
At times I suspect he's imaginary.

Good-bye, Earl.

Pffft.
I'm only scared of one old lady - The Pin(tm)

That bluster aside, I wouldn't mind reading and also mocking a post that contains a description of your journey over the past few years.
That could be fun. :D

I'll start a thread called "My Struggle" in about 9 years or so, ideally to coincide with my motorcade driving into Washington DC on a road paved with skulls.

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 02:59 PM
I like to think that even in the afterlife I'll be able to track you down to the deepest bowels of hell and troll you as you're trying to file away Satan's toe corn while balancing yourself on the tip of a spear.I'll be easy to find; just looks at your toes.

I knocked both quality and quantity. It's hard to argue that the average modern Christian is better than they were even 50 years ago. But I guess neither quality nor quantity matters when looking out for #1 is your sole measure of Christianity. YOU felt enslaved and the remnants of conservative opposition to the progressive march through the carcass of Christendom are snapping you out of your coke induced delusion, so you gotta keep swinging that whip.You seem to be writing from the perspective of one who believes The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is losing.
PRO TIP: If the kingdom you're in is falling down you're in the wrong kingdom.
PRO TIP II: Western Civilization has nothing to do with the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

After my abysmal math test today I can't contradict that last bit.
I suppose they could tattoo the people in your re-education camps using only letters of the alphabet.

I'll start a thread called "My Struggle" in about 9 years or so, ideally to coincide with my motorcade driving into Washington DC on a road paved with skulls.The skull of a progressive couldn't bear the weight of a butterfly, much less a motorcade.

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 05:25 PM
I'll be easy to find; just looks at your toes.

Don't mind the sulphurous smoke.

You seem to be writing from the perspective of one who believes The Kingdom of Jesus Christ is losing.
PRO TIP: If the kingdom you're in is falling down you're in the wrong kingdom.

The Jews thought as you do and Christ took their kingdom away. They squandered their inheritance like modern Christians are squandering theirs. This time God doesn't even need to incarnate again, the squandering is its own punishment. If not your kids then your grandkids will grow up godless and you can spend eternity enjoying the aroma of their burning flesh, as per Revelation.

I wonder if any of the middle eastern Christians were as arrogant as you before the devil Mahomet overran them and turned their progeny into moon god worshippers.

PRO TIP II: Western Civilization has nothing to do with the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.

You sure are living up to the American stereotype of being grossly ignorant about history and geography. The former has provided most of the membership of the latter throughout history. It ensured people can worship Jesus Christ in peace and have the resources and numbers to spread the gospel, provide for its intellectual defense, etc. In just a few generations Christians threw it all away. Christ said "it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs", which many of you apparently took as a challenge.

I suppose they could tattoo the people in your re-education camps using only letters of the alphabet.

who needs reeducation camps, just throw a pair of breasts on the idiot box and the moron masses will believe whatever sound emanates from them. Goebbels would die of spite if he knew how easy it was to get people to believe any insanity you can think of just by projecting it out of a screen.

The skull of a progressive couldn't bear the weight of a butterfly, much less a motorcade.

It comes pre-emptied so you can just fill it with cement.

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 05:53 PM
The Jews thought as you do and Christ took their kingdom away.
The Jews wanted a military commander; God sent them a lamb.
Christ didn't take their kingdom away; He offered a better kingdom and they rejected it.

I think you've mistaken a Harry Potter novel for the Gospel.

They squandered their inheritance like modern Christians are squandering theirs. This time God doesn't even need to incarnate again, the squandering is its own punishment. If not your kids then your grandkids will grow up godless and you can spend eternity enjoying the aroma of their burning flesh, as per Revelation.I'm not sure why you insist on mixing the Kingdom of Christ with the earthly thrones.
Our inheritance isn't on this earth and it cannot be lost.

If you want to point back to a more righteous and God fearing past I have to ask you what year it peaked.
Was it while we were slaughtering Indians?
Was it while we enslaved millions?

You cannot point to a time when America was more righteous than it is now because it was never righteous.

I wonder if any of the middle eastern Christians were as arrogant as you before the devil Mahomet overran them and turned their progeny into moon god worshippers.Christianity lost its way when it merged with the powers of this world (government).
The Christianity that failed there is the brand that wielded the sword - which despite the lessons of history you still attempt to assert.

You sure are living up to the American stereotype of being grossly ignorant about history and geography. The former has provided most of the membership of the latter throughout history. It ensured people can worship Jesus Christ in peace and have the resources and numbers to spread the gospel, provide for its intellectual defense, etc. In just a few generations Christians threw it all away. Christ said "it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs", which many of you apparently took as a challenge.Christ kicked off His church with ignorant fishermen yet in later years He needed Western Civilization to hold it together?
I'd say that Christianity flourished in spite of Western Civilization.

who needs reeducation camps, just throw a pair of breasts on the idiot box and the moron masses will believe whatever sound emanates from them. Goebbels would die of spite if he knew how easy it was to get people to believe any insanity you can think of just by projecting it out of a screen.This is exactly why I avoid T.V. and watch Netflix.

That trash aside why don't you tell me exactly what it is you think I should be doing?

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 06:36 PM
The Jews wanted a military commander; God sent them a lamb.

That's funny, because you want a lamb and you're gonna get a military commander.

Christ didn't take their kingdom away; He offered a better kingdom and they rejected it.

potato potato

I think you've mistaken a Harry Potter novel for the Gospel.

I don't read children's books written by liberal half-wits. Maybe that's why you're so confused?

I'm not sure why you insist on mixing the Kingdom of Christ with the earthly thrones.
Our inheritance isn't on this earth and it cannot be lost.

Now you're just playing dumb. Your inheritance is based on faith, which is passed on here, on this earth. The Kingdom of Christ will consist of the various earthly kingdoms that were faithful to Him. When you actively destroy your earthly kingdoms what do you think will happen to the bulk of those who might have otherwise made it into the Kingdom of Christ?

If you want to point back to a more righteous and God fearing past I have to ask you what year it peaked.

Well before that, sometime before the enlightenment. I'd peg it at the peak of the Byzantine Empire myself, though it's obviously up for debate.

Was it while we were slaughtering Indians?
Was it while we enslaved millions?

Don't you find it even a little bizarre that you're concerned about lost lives but completely flippant about lost souls? I mean, I know most of the latter are white (for now) and thus inferior to blacks or natives, but still.

Liberals work your back hard with the barbed whip of white guilt and you in turn try to wield that same whip against others, to pass on the guild and humiliation that was inflicted on you for their own crass political benefit. Sorry, I'm a keyboard crusader. I'm typing this in full plate mail.

You cannot point to a time when America was more righteous than it is now because it was never righteous.

Sure you can. It was more righteous at its founding. It was more righteous when it was hauling slaves across the atlantic. It was more righteous when some guy shot MLK because he wanted to be famous. Again, your concerns are typical liberal concerns. You think slavery is the WORST THING EVER because the victims are not white. Abortion is far worse than anything you listed, and abortion isn't even the liberals' biggest sin.

Christianity lost its way when it merged with the powers of this world (government).

Nope, that's completely nonsensical. Christianity lost when it lazily surrendered the powers of this world to people who actively work against their interests.

It's quite easy to compare which Christianity produced the best fruits. Or maybe that would be "a numbers game", because gerbil thinks all the souls lost aren't worth even a fraction of his own.

The Christianity that failed there is the brand that wielded the sword - which despite the lessons of history you still attempt to assert.

The Christianity that wielded the sword was insanely successful. It's the Christianity that gave up the sword that saw its ranks decimated and turned over to Satan.

Christ kicked off His church with ignorant fishermen yet in later years He needed Western Civilization to hold it together?

Christ doesn't need anything, the rest of us do. Ignorant fishermen works great when it's you and a few of your buddies. You'll need a lot more than that if you want to scale up. Which, incidentally, Christ provided, by showing up in a vision to a very well educated, fanatical Jew. He then gave Christians the Roman empire, which spread His faith to every corner of Europe, which in turn spread it across the world. As thanks, the last few generations of Christians turned it all over to non-Christians so they can use the same machine to sell out their neighbour to the devil. It's absurd that any Christian would defend this farce.

I'd say that Christianity flourished in spite of Western Civilization.

What you don't understand (because you're a liberal) is that these things aren't debatable. It's undoubtedly true that Christianity flourished as part of Western Civilization, and the collapse of the other has turned a mostly faithful Christian population into a vapid, materialistic, de facto atheistic biomass ready to be poured straight down Satan's throat. Nobody with even the slightest grasp of history can look over the past 2000 years and go "yeah, Christianity sure is at its zenith".

This is exactly why I avoid T.V. and watch Netflix.

I'm sure the garbage put in every single TV show is somehow filtered out just because you watch it on a computer. :lol:

That trash aside why don't you tell me exactly what it is you think I should be doing?

Inject T. Lift weights. Punch left. Crying about "The Law" when there's nobody around to drop it on you anymore isn't fooling anyone, it's just catharsis and not the good kind. I'd tell you to find your dignity also but so many white conservative Christian males (or any lesser combination of those words) have no idea what that even means that I have no expectations in that department.

Obviously you have to also be willing to let me strap you with explosives and send you screaming "Jesus akbar" when the time comes. I promise to let you do it in a cool Hugo Boss uniform with complementary gas mask and all.

Meh Gerbil
10-20-2016, 07:14 PM
*snip*
The back and forth can be fun but I tire of the name calling.
It was good to see you around again.

Darth Executor
10-20-2016, 07:31 PM
I'll see you again as soon as I open my other browser

10-22-2016, 02:13 AM

Here is goes:

Meh Gerbil

Just to be clear: I'm talking ceremonial law and not moral law.

What? You got a time machine? The temple was destroyed in 70 AD. It is not possible. You do not even have the Arc of the Covenant. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc is fiction.