PDA

View Full Version : The Hate Package

Meh Gerbil
02-25-2017, 11:19 AM
My wife made me some chocolate chip cookies.
We then had a fight.
She packaged up all the cookies and sent them to my son-in-law.

I'm married to a very evil woman.

Trout
02-25-2017, 11:21 AM
I'm really enjoying the new flat screen she sent me.

firstfloor
02-25-2017, 11:51 AM
My wife made me some chocolate chip cookies.
We then had a fight.
She packaged up all the cookies and sent them to my son-in-law.

I'm married to a very evil woman.Wife fighting can be very challenging. It is usually best to admit your error before the fight starts, when you will find that you get to keep the cookies. The mistake men always make is to think they are justified in some way it is a fact of nature that this is never true.

Trout
02-25-2017, 11:55 AM
Wife fighting can be very challenging. It is usually best to admit your error before the fight starts, when you will find that you get to keep the cookies. The mistake men always make is to think they are justified in some way it is a fact of nature that this is never true.

I'm rarely wrong. Usually when I'm wrong it's only because I don't mete out the proper amount of correction to the wife.

rogue06
02-25-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm rarely wrong. Usually when I'm wrong it's only because I don't mete out the proper amount of correction to the wife.
From what Gerbz says the last time you tried to "mete out the proper amount of correction to the wife" she beat you so bad that you joined a woman's roller derby team in order to learn how to fight.

Trout
02-25-2017, 12:06 PM
From what Gerbz says the last time you tried to "mete out the proper amount of correction to the wife" she beat you so bad that you joined a woman's roller derby team in order to learn how to fight.

I'm sensing you had to dry the dishwater from your hands before you replied.

rogue06
02-25-2017, 12:35 PM
I'm sensing you had to dry the dishwater from your hands before you replied.
I've been using paper plates.

Darth Executor
02-25-2017, 05:13 PM
Wife fighting can be very challenging. It is usually best to admit your error before the fight starts, when you will find that you get to keep the cookies. The mistake men always make is to think they are justified in some way it is a fact of nature that this is never true.

low T detected