PDA

View Full Version : Dear Atheists, Liberals, Naturalists, Deists etc.

Trout
03-07-2017, 01:35 PM
Seriously.

Having read the fora the last several days I notice a trend: Meh_Gerbil is making you all look silly. His incessant questions, twisted logic and Latin sounding fallacy names are just plain irritating.

He's stomping a mud hole in all of you and it just need not be. He's not that smart.

For the price of 20 American dollars, I will come to your rescue. I'll answer his questions, refute his arguments and get him on the defensive. I'll then provide follow-up posts should you get in a pickle again for just 3 dollars each.

His ransacking of your threads, his uncouth attitude about your sacred stuff, his pesky victories in every conversation have to end now.

Hit me up, I'm here for you.

Yttrium
03-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Hmm. I'm not an atheist or a liberal or a naturalist or a deist. Am I an etc.? Is he saying something that makes N/As look silly? I can't tell, I haven't seen his posts in a long time now.

Trout
03-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Hmm. I'm not an atheist or a liberal or a naturalist or a deist. Am I an etc.? Is he saying something that makes N/As look silly? I can't tell, I haven't seen his posts in a long time now.

He's bound to hurt your feelings, it's just a matter of time. Remember I'm here to help.

Yttrium
03-07-2017, 02:18 PM
He's bound to hurt your feelings, it's just a matter of time. Remember I'm here to help.

Thanks, Trout, you're a swell guy, and very tasty with a little lemon.

Meh Gerbil
03-07-2017, 02:20 PM
I feel like I should contribute to this fund.
Kind of like how the government gives welfare to crack whores after the CIA makes a truckload of cash smuggling coke into the country.

Trout
03-07-2017, 02:30 PM
I've been getting quite a few emails on this, let me clarify one point: Yes, I will consider a "permanent" solution if the price is right. Or even close to right.

Littlejoe
03-07-2017, 02:36 PM
I've been getting quite a few emails on this, let me clarify one point: Yes, I will consider a "permanent" solution if the price is right. Or even close to right.
How close to right? For instance, would you settle for the location of Sparko's Bacon and rum stash? :deal:

Trout
03-07-2017, 02:45 PM
For a few dollars more I can customize my postings. For instance, if I we're to contract with The Thinker I could say ... make a defensible case for the atheist's intrinsic value and then pin Gerbil down hard on the problem of evil.

Sky's the limit here, let's rap.

Sparko
03-07-2017, 02:46 PM
How close to right? For instance, would you settle for the location of Sparko's Bacon and rum stash? :deal:
Wait. What?

shunyadragon
03-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Seriously.

Having read the fora the last several days I notice a trend: Meh_Gerbil is making you all look silly. His incessant questions, twisted logic and Latin sounding fallacy names are just plain irritating.

He's stomping a mud hole in all of you and it just need not be. He's not that smart.

For the price of 20 American dollars, I will come to your rescue. I'll answer his questions, refute his arguments and get him on the defensive. I'll then provide follow-up posts should you get in a pickle again for just 3 dollars each.

His ransacking of your threads, his uncouth attitude about your sacred stuff, his pesky victories in every conversation have to end now.

Hit me up, I'm here for you.

Napoleon also won the Battle of Waterloo

Peanut butter on crackers in rodent trap only costs $9.99

Darth Executor
03-07-2017, 02:51 PM
For the price of 20 American dollars, I will come to your rescue.

I think 20 pieces of silver would be more thematically appropriate.

Trout
03-07-2017, 02:55 PM

Darthy, you may be ready to start exchanging gifts on his birthday, just wait, you'll feel his fangs soon enough.

Meh Gerbil
03-07-2017, 02:55 PM
You're talking to Trout.
I'd go with a couple of strings of beads.

Trout
03-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Peanut butter on crackers in rodent trap only costs $9.99

$10 for mouse traps? Let me teach you the ways of shopping.

rogue06
03-07-2017, 05:40 PM
You're talking to Trout.
I'd go with a couple of strings of beads.
Firewater is always a good start.

mossrose
03-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Or a fridge magnet.......

Meh Gerbil
03-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Or a fridge magnet.......
You know, mossrose, Trout has threatened my person in this thread.
I think that you should give him a moderation point.

sylas
03-08-2017, 02:32 AM
You have a person? Where do you keep it?

Meh Gerbil
03-08-2017, 03:38 AM
You have a person? Where do you keep it?
You've spent 3 months lying low in the weeds for this?
I think mossrose should give you a moderation point.

Sparko
03-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Just say the magic words, "Your bronze age God was invented by a bunch of sheep herders" three times and the Meh Gerbil will be banished from the debate and you will win! It's true. Don't pay Trout for what you now have for free. Trust me, I am a pirate.

Meh Gerbil
03-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Just say the magic words, "Your bronze age God was invented by a bunch of sheep herders" three times and the Meh Gerbil will be banished from the debate and you will win! It's true. Don't pay Trout for what you now have for free. Trust me, I am a pirate.

*piff*

Zymologist
03-08-2017, 09:20 AM

Bonus points for a joke about "zombie Jesus."

Trout
03-08-2017, 09:22 AM
Hey ... I'm tryna attract paying customers here!

Sparko
03-08-2017, 09:29 AM
*piff*

See? It worked! :smug:

Meh Gerbil
03-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Hey ... I'm tryna attract paying customers here!
Atheists aren't really the type to have money available.
Do you take cocaine as payment?