Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals burning unborn children for heating now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals burning unborn children for heating now

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...hospitals.html

The remains of more than 15,000 babies were incinerated as 'clinical waste' by hospitals in Britain with some used in 'waste to energy' plants. The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.
    Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.
    Last night the Department of Health issued an instant ban on the practice which health minister Dr Dan Poulter branded ‘totally unacceptable.’
    Hail Satan indeed.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

I understand Chrs prefers them raw.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
      I understand Chrs prefers them raw.
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

15,000 "babies" weren't incinerated. Some of what was burned was a "baby," certainly, and some were full-on human children, but a lot of what was burned was nothing more than parasitic organisms and mere balls of cells. In order to really understand how many "babies" were burned, we'd have to ask all the mothers how they viewed their own aborted, as their personal thoughts and feelings are what defines what these "things" actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by CMD View Post
          15,000 "babies" weren't incinerated. Some of what was burned was a "baby," certainly, and some were full-on human children, but a lot of what was burned was nothing more than parasitic organisms and mere balls of cells. In order to really understand how many "babies" were burned, we'd have to ask all the mothers how they viewed their own aborted, as their personal thoughts and feelings are what defines what these "things" actually are.
          fine, 15,000 embryonic and fetal humans. Happy?
          Last edited by Christianbookworm; 03-24-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Really? So medical science (which is amazingly clear on this topic) has nothing to do with it? What if the mother felt that the "thing", as you say, were a parasitic organism until the age of, say, five? What could you say to her?
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Ah, so we can just define people away by "our own thoughts and feelings? If that's the case, then it shouldn't be wrong for someone to kill you. After all, they can just "define" you to be a "thing", and the problem goes away.

Your line of thinking is sickening beyond all rational thought. I can't even say what my '"thoughts and feelings" "define" you as.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                Really? So medical science (which is amazingly clear on this topic) has nothing to do with it? What if the mother felt that the "thing", as you say, were a parasitic organism until the age of, say, five? What could you say to her?
                Especially since it's not like the kid starts giving back immediately after birth anyways. So, should it be okay to kill your kids until they can give back to you and not just be a drain on your resources?

Comment

Hence, why the pro-life movement is so strong.

Comment

CMD is being sarcastic...
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                      Ah, so we can just define people away by "our own thoughts and feelings? If that's the case, then it shouldn't be wrong for someone to kill you. After all, they can just "define" you to be a "thing", and the problem goes away.

Your line of thinking is sickening beyond all rational thought. I can't even say what my '"thoughts and feelings" "define" you as.
                      As a member of homo sapiens? Another fallen human in need of Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                        CMD is being sarcastic...
                        Really? Maybe a sarcasm tag should have been there so we didn't take said comment seriously! Crazy thing is, some out there probably think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

This is the prevailing belief of all intelligent pro-choice people. For example, the current President of Planned Parenthood:

“For you, when does life start? When does a human being become a human being?” Ramos asked during the interview.

“This is a question that I think will be debated through the centuries,” she said.

“But for you, what’s that point?” Ramos continued.

“It is not something that I feel like is really part of this conversation,” she said. “I think every woman needs to make her own decision.”

“But why would it be so controversial for you to say when you think life starts?” Ramos said.

“I don’t know that it’s controversial. I don’t know that it’s really relevant to the conversation,” the head of the abortion company said, later adding “I’m the mother of three children. For me, life began when I delivered them.

Richards goes on to say that her own children “‘probably” been “the most important thing in my life ever since.”

But that was my own personal, that’s my own personal decision,” she said.

Source
                          The "life" and value of a fetus is defined by each individual parent. When and if a fetus becomes a living human being or whether it's nothing more than a parasitic ball of cells is for each parent to decide.

Comment

This is the prevailing belief of all intelligent pro-choice people. For example, the current President of Planned Parenthood:

The "life" and value of a fetus is defined by each individual parent. When and if a fetus becomes a living human being or whether it's nothing more than a parasitic ball of cells is for each parent to decide.
                            Pretty bad.. Sorry for thinking that you were serious. Knee jerk response... think a fetus would beless trouble on average than after the kid's born! Or every stage of human development has its pros and cons for the parents...

Comment

Next time use sarcasm tags buddy.

Although, admittedly I'm not always able to spot stuff like that.

Comment