Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

"Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aborted Babies Incinerated to Heat UK Hospitals" - The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...hospitals.html

The bodies of thousands of aborted and miscarried babies were incinerated as clinical waste, with some even used to heat hospitals, an investigation has found.

Ten NHS trusts have admitted burning foetal remains alongside other rubbish while two others used the bodies in ‘waste-to-energy’ plants which generate power for heat.

Sounds kinda like the way Molech was worshipped.
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Someone tell the musicians to play louder, we can still hear the screams of our infants.

Comment

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...or-heating-now
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Mine's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
            Mine's better.
            Your title is boring and your post is just cut and paste. There aren't words on this planet to express how far beneath the glory of my thread this one is.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

no, Molech worshipers were trying to appease a deity and reconcile themselves with the world by sacrificing something valuable. These people just want to stay warm by burning garbage.
              "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
                no, Molech worshipers were trying to appease a deity and reconcile themselves with the world by sacrificing something valuable. These people just want to stay warm by burning garbage.
                Moloch worshipers, just like abortion advocates, choose to sacrifice someone else for their own convenience. I see abortion as the modern version of Moloch worship, and have said so for years.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

My husband has said for many years that our culture sacrifices our children on the alter of the god Sex.

I think he is right.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I thought it was the altar of convenience.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                      I thought it was the altar of convenience.
                      Well, without sex we wouldn't be in this pickle, would we?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        Well, without sex we wouldn't be in this pickle, would we?
                        Point. Wouldn't a combo of contraceptive options be cheaper than an abortion too? If the morality argument won't work for some people...

Comment

Depends, I guess. In my province, abortions are free, paid for through my tax dollars. Can't get much cheaper than that.

Of course, I can't get basic eye exams or dental work done without paying out of pocket or buying insurance, but we can murder babies without the parents having to pay a thing!

Why not use abortion as a form of birth control when it free?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            Depends, I guess. In my province, abortions are free, paid for through my tax dollars. Can't get much cheaper than that.

Of course, I can't get basic eye exams or dental work done without paying out of pocket or buying insurance, but we can murder babies without the parents having to pay a thing!

Why not use abortion as a form of birth control when it free?
                            Because then they wouldn't have to pay for that kid's dental care and education.

Comment

Western Civilization is so screwed!
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X