PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else profoundly tired?

Meh Gerbil
04-03-2017, 08:33 AM
Is anyone else profoundly tired of the lies in our media?
It isn't just politics - it seems to be everything.

Darth Executor
04-03-2017, 08:49 AM
No, it's their death rattle and I couldn't be happier. They've pretty much chosen a bunker mentality where retaining their progressive audience that can't use the Internet, an elderly and increasingly shrinking number, is their sole, desperate priority. The Internet makes it impossible for them to get away with lies like they used to.

Sparko
04-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Wait. the MSM has been lying? to us?

Meh Gerbil
04-03-2017, 08:54 AM
No, it's their death rattle and I couldn't be happier. They've pretty much chosen a bunker mentality where retaining their progressive audience that can't use the Internet, an elderly and increasingly shrinking number, is their sole, desperate priority. The Internet makes it impossible for them to get away with lies like they used to.I certainly hope so.

Darth Executor
04-03-2017, 09:12 AM
I hope television becomes obsolete altogether. Easily the worst invention of modern man. The ability of others to beam images into your head with little ability to protest or chance to think has reduced entire generations to human vegetables.

rogue06
04-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Is anyone else profoundly tired of the lies in our media?
It isn't just politics - it seems to be everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLJgwfiqAs

rogue06
04-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Wait. the MSM has been lying? to us?
Their Trump Derangement Syndrome has gone so far that they will make stuff up if they can't find anything at the moment to criticize him for like the story about Trump ordering the removal of the bust of Martin Luther King out of the oval office to fact checking his press secretary's joke about Russian dressing.

Recently the media was outraged by Trump's decision to not throw out the ceremonial first pitch during the National's season opening declaring, as per the United Press International (UPI) headline: "Trump breaks 107-year-old Opening Day first pitch presidential tradition." The story was picked up by multiple news outlets and MSNBC had a field day with it. Mika Brzezinski, co-host of the network's Morning Joe show, clucked:

"William Howard Taft threw out the ceremonial first pitch in Washington, D.C., for the Senators on opening day in 1910, sparking new custom that thirteen future presidents, including George W. Bush and Barack Obama would partake in. Donald Trump will not be the 14th. Nah. He doesn’t want to look awkward in any way."

Meanwhile, in reality it should be noted that Obama also declined to throw out the ceremonial first pitch during his first year in office. In fact he only did it once during his eight years in office. And Reagan didn't throw out the first pitch during his first three years in office.