PDA

View Full Version : Guests

Meh Gerbil
04-13-2017, 01:02 PM
After a day of work the only thing I want to do is go home, eat supper, and hide from the world.
I like to read books, watch Netflix, and go for long walks.

So my wife just called and a family of total strangers is coming over tonight to play board games.

Board games.

My response?

Sparko
04-13-2017, 01:05 PM
After a day of work the only thing I want to do is go home, eat supper, and hide from the world.
I like to read books, watch Netflix, and go for long walks.

This is a debate forum, not a dating site.

Darth Executor
04-13-2017, 01:23 PM
just make the best of it and utterly destroy them at every game (cheat if you have to). Time spent projecting your superiority on your lessers is always time well spent.

Cow Poke
04-13-2017, 01:47 PM
I like to read books, watch Netflix, and go for long walks.....

How come you didn't say anything at all about about mama, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or getting' drunk?

What kind of Country Western song is this, anyway?

Meh Gerbil
04-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Thankfully the male parental unit canceled which allows me to escape to my room.
If anyone needs me I'll be watching Netflix, after that I'll be reading some theology.

rogue06
04-13-2017, 05:08 PM
How come you didn't say anything at all about about mama, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or getting' drunk?

What kind of Country Western song is this, anyway?
How could you miss including a cheatin' heart or your old hound dog?

mossrose
04-13-2017, 05:25 PM
Thankfully the male parental unit canceled which allows me to escape to my room.
If anyone needs me I'll be watching Netflix, after that I'll be reading some theology.

You totally missed the opportunity to put on a seder and bring all the bits about Christ into the forefront. They usually go for 4 or so hours.

They probably would never have come back, but what a great time you would have had!

Meh Gerbil
04-14-2017, 03:22 AM
You totally missed the opportunity to put on a seder and bring all the bits about Christ into the forefront. They usually go for 4 or so hours.

They probably would never have come back, but what a great time you would have had!
I did walk around, bathrobe hanging open, unwashed ratty underwear on display.
They seemed immune, I assume their father had already inoculated them to that sort of thing.

Carrikature
04-14-2017, 02:31 PM
I did walk around, bathrobe hanging open, unwashed ratty underwear on display.
They seemed immune, I assume their father had already inoculated them to that sort of thing.

Like any good father would.