PDA

View Full Version : Public Disclosure

Meh Gerbil
05-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Greetings:

Recently the moderation team passed a two part resolution:
1: No forum may have business dealings with Russia.
2: Any foreign relations must be publically disclosed.

In regard to #1: I'm pleased to announce that -=| The Drama Club |=- has never had business dealings with Russia or any of her agents.

In regard to #2:

a. We currently have a standing order with the Chinese Government for the importation of panda cubs. To date we've received about 30 healthy cubs and we expect to receive many more over the next few years at a cost of about $250,000.00 per cub.

b. We currently have distribution rights negotiated with the Japanese Government for the fall release of "These Things We Hold Sacred IV", a spoken word CD by Trout and myself. This is a follow to the ridiculously successful volumes I through III.

c. At the end of this fiscal year (October 2017) our contract with the government of New Zealand to "entertain and otherwise distract the more problematic members of our society" will expire. We expect to renegotiate the contract at a substantially high rate as to afford our panda collection.

Naturally, if you have any questions I'd ask that you keep them to yourself.
Thank you,

Meh Gerbil

mikewhitney
05-23-2017, 04:46 PM
Your denial of opportunity to ask questions had revealed your hidden affiliation with Russia.

Jedidiah
05-23-2017, 04:53 PM
When I was in college in SF Cal., I had a room mate who visited a Russian book store. In my defense I was followed all over San Francisco by a very inept FBI tail. Then they parked across the street for a couple days. We were apparently cleared of all wrong doing since I was never followed again, and the guys parked across the street went away.

In the light of this may I post in this thread? In this forum?

Wanting to know.

Teallaura
05-23-2017, 05:44 PM
Put your clothes on and stop disclosing your public, Ethel! :glare:

Meh Gerbil
05-23-2017, 05:50 PM
When I was in college in SF Cal., I had a room mate who visited a Russian book store. In my defense I was followed all over San Francisco by a very inept FBI tail. Then they parked across the street for a couple days. We were apparently cleared of all wrong doing since I was never followed again, and the guys parked across the street went away.

In the light of this may I post in this thread? In this forum?

Wanting to know.
You posted in my forum and made me a criminal. :glare:

rogue06
05-23-2017, 07:06 PM
Greetings:

Recently the moderation team passed a two part resolution:
1: No forum may have business dealings with Russia.
2: Any foreign relations must be publically disclosed.

In regard to #1: I'm pleased to announce that -=| The Drama Club |=- has never had business dealings with Russia or any of her agents.

In regard to #2:

a. We currently have a standing order with the Chinese Government for the importation of panda cubs. To date we've received about 30 healthy cubs and we expect to receive many more over the next few years at a cost of about $250,000.00 per cub.

b. We currently have distribution rights negotiated with the Japanese Government for the fall release of "These Things We Hold Sacred IV", a spoken word CD by Trout and myself. This is a follow to the ridiculously successful volumes I through III.

c. At the end of this fiscal year (October 2017) our contract with the government of New Zealand to "entertain and otherwise distract the more problematic members of our society" will expire. We expect to renegotiate the contract at a substantially high rate as to afford our panda collection.

Naturally, if you have any questions I'd ask that you keep them to yourself.
Thank you,

Meh Gerbil
Um. How do I break this to you?

Remember those smoke grenades you got from roguetech to use to chase your kids outta the house? They sorta kinda are Russian military surplus. So you, in a way, have had business dealings with the Rooskies.

One Bad Pig
05-23-2017, 07:41 PM
Fortunately for you, my diocese's rallying cry when it returned to Orthodoxy was "neither to Rome nor to Moscow".

We were received by the Ecumenical Patriarch. If you need any pointers on the environment, let me know.

Meh Gerbil
05-24-2017, 03:02 AM
Fortunately for you, my diocese's rallying cry when it returned to Orthodoxy was "neither to Rome nor to Moscow".

We were received by the Ecumenical Patriarch. If you need any pointers on the environment, let me know.
I'm not sure of the terminology here, and I'd have to run it by Trout, but we may have to make you the Bishop of -=| The Drama Club |=-.
We need someone to tie down those loose ends.

Sparko
05-24-2017, 06:36 AM
I have photos of you meeting behind the statue of Trout on the campus quad with Demi Conservative, whom everyone knows is an admitted sock puppet for Vladimir Putin.

Meh Gerbil
05-24-2017, 11:05 AM
I have photos of you meeting behind the statue of Trout on the campus quad with Demi Conservative, whom everyone knows is an admitted sock puppet for Vladimir Putin.
When it comes to bribes we're a little short on cash.
Do you take pandas?

rogue06
05-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Do you take pandas?
Fight fire with fire. Threaten to release these:

Sparko
05-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Fight fire with fire. Threaten to release these:

You just did :glare:

Sparko
05-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Do you take pandas?Baked or fried?

Meh Gerbil
05-24-2017, 01:53 PM
Baked or fried?
Two words: Panda Bacon

rogue06
05-24-2017, 02:39 PM
You might try to baconfy or baconate it but bacon only comes from pigs.

See Turkey Bacon (http://www.ceh.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/yuck-chef.jpg)

rogue06
05-24-2017, 02:40 PM
You just did :glare:
Drat! I thought it was a PM.

Sparko
05-25-2017, 05:26 AM

Zymologist
05-25-2017, 02:54 PM
I confess to having some dealings with the Russians. I can think of one occasion, at least, in which I purchased an album by a relatively obscure Russian heavy metal band.

Not even I myself know how deep the tendrils of treachery may go.

One Bad Pig
05-25-2017, 05:41 PM
In the interests of full disclosure, I've purchased Russian beer on more than one occasion.

Jedidiah
05-25-2017, 07:43 PM
I have never purchased Russian beer, nor Russian heavy metal.

Meh Gerbil
05-26-2017, 03:19 AM
I have never purchased Russian beer, nor Russian heavy metal.
You're the example that this forum needs.

One Bad Pig
05-26-2017, 05:04 AM
You're the example that this forum needs.
But he can see Russia from his house!

Jedidiah
05-26-2017, 12:33 PM
But he can see Russia from his house!

Only if I go up on my gun tower.