Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Nintendo E3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo E3.

So far they've announced two new Metroid games, one of which is Metroid Prime 4! They've announced a new Kirby game, they showed more of the Super Mario Odyssey, and they announced that a mainline Pokemon game is coming to the Nintendo Switch. A few other things too, but these have gotten me more excited about video games than I've been in a LONG time. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild was great, and had my hyped, but not this much.

Only thing that could make this better would be a new Paper Mario game that's actually Paper Mario, and not something like Color Trash, I mean, Color Splash.

I am pretty hyped.
    sigpic

Comment

Just got ARMS today, and I've been having a blast. Can't wait for Splatoon 2, and Super Mario Odyssey.

Comment

Mario and luigi remake. Metro I'd on 3ds. Arms. Super Mario odyssey. It will be great.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          So far they've announced two new Metroid games, one of which is Metroid Prime 4! They've announced a new Kirby game, they showed more of the Super Mario Odyssey, and they announced that a mainline Pokemon game is coming to the Nintendo Switch. A few other things too, but these have gotten me more excited about video games than I've been in a LONG time. Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild was great, and had my hyped, but not this much.

Only thing that could make this better would be a new Paper Mario game that's actually Paper Mario, and not something like Color Trash, I mean, Color Splash.
          Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild has almost convinced me to buy a Switch. I would need to get a decent TV as well too, since the one we have now is starting to get oldish, and is doing weird things with the image whenever we watch stuff, or play games on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild has almost convinced me to buy a Switch. I would need to get a decent TV as well too, since the one we have now is starting to get oldish, and is doing weird things with the image whenever we watch stuff, or play games on it.
            Hopefully they keep up the good work. Metroid Prime 4 announcement alone was enough to make me super excited. I've been playing a LOT of ARMS since I got it, and it's fantastic. I'll be preordering Splatoon 2 soon. Maybe Return of Samus as well.

Comment