Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Digging clams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digging clams

clamming with the bears.jpg

Digging clams with grizzly bears. Time to keep your eyes open.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

maybe the bears can help?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      maybe the bears can help?
      Trouble is they eat everything as soon as they get it.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Trouble is they eat everything as soon as they get it.
        Tell them to stop.

Comment

Maybe when they are done they can go help mow the lawn with the guy who 'keeps his eye' on a tornado...
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
            Maybe when they are done they can go help mow the lawn with the guy who 'keeps his eye' on a tornado...
            Yep!
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              no. Bears are too lazy to mow the lawn.

Comment

no. Bears are too lazy to mow the lawn.
                They can help keep an eye on the tornado . . .

Comment

They can help keep an eye on the tornado . . .
                  you can't trust bears to watch tornadoes! First chance they get they will steal your picnic basket and run away.

Comment

Clam Legs.jpg
                    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                    Scripture before Tradition:
                    but that won't prevent others from
                    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]22800[/ATTACH]
                      A B.C. running joke that is a family favorite!
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

you can't trust bears to watch tornadoes! First chance they get they will steal your pic-a-nic basket and run away.
                        FIFY n/c

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hmmm if they get your basket they could use it to carry away clams for chowder.

Comment

Hmmm if they get your basket they could use it to carry away clams for chowder.
                            New England or Manhattan style?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Depends on the bears. I am a New England fan, but only because that is all that I have ever had.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X