Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The Corrupted Wish Game - reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Corrupted Wish Game - reborn

I recently noticed that the corrupted wish game has not appeared on the new tweb so here it it.

Basically you make a wish. The next person grants that wish, but corrupts it. Then they make a wish and so on.

----------

I wish I was the richest pirate in the world!

Granted. All the other pirates in the world are dead-- including your crew-- and all of your property is confiscated by the Royal Navy. Although you are broke, you are the only surviving pirate, making you the richest one.

I wish I had perfect control over my sleep cycle.
    Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Done, but sleep takes twice as long to relax you.

I wish I had a dollar.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

It's a confederate dollar, and worn out too.

I wish that everyone was a good guy!
        If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Granted. The Good Guys are the most viscious organised crime syndicate in history.

I wish my life was exactly the same, apart from earning the same salary as a typical minimum wage worker in the US.
          Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 04-10-2014, 11:08 AM.
          --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
            Granted. The Good Guys are the most viscious organised crime syndicate in history.

I wish my life was exactly the same, apart from earning the same salary as a typical minimum wage worker in the US.
            granted. you make less than minimum wage.

I wish my wish would not be corrupted.

Comment

The wish destroys the universe due to the paradox.

I wish that someone would reply to my wish about the good guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                granted. you make less than minimum wage.
                That's not corrupted, that's what I wanted, it'd still be a big step up
                Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I wish my wish would not be corrupted.
                Granted, your wish is perfectly pristine and uncorrupted. The rest of the universe is a complete mess.
                Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 04-10-2014, 11:34 AM.

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  The wish destroys the universe due to the paradox.

I wish that someone would reply to my wish about the good guys.
                  I did, but here's another response:

Granted, there are now no females in the universe, and all sentient life will soon go extinct.

I wish Mossy could spend more time with her granddaughter
                  Last edited by Ben Zwycky; 04-10-2014, 11:30 AM.

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Granted, but you have to go with them and listen to them discuss tatting.

I wish I could skateboard.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Granted, but skateboarding becomes illegal.

I wish I could go home from work early.
                      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Granted, but you have to work from home.

I wish I had perfect teeth.
                        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Granted, but you can't eat anything, or the perfection will be ruined.

I wish that everyone will be good to others and help other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            Granted, but you can't eat anything, or the perfection will be ruined.

I wish that everyone will be good to others and help other people.
                            Granted, but only for 1 hour a day. The rest of the time, they're downright nasty.

I wish that everyone who is allergic to food could avoid having an allergic reaction by dancing in public.
                            Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                              Granted, but only for 1 hour a day. The rest of the time, they're downright nasty.

I wish that everyone who is allergic to food could avoid having an allergic reaction by dancing in public.
                              granted but now they are allergic to dancing and break into hives.

I wish I had a wish.

Comment