Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Big Brother Holder wants gun owners to wear bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Holder wants gun owners to wear bracelets

Source: http://townhall.com/tipsheet

Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday that gun tracking bracelets are something the Justice Department (DOJ) wants to “explore” as part of its gun control efforts.

When discussing gun violence prevention programs within the DOJ, Holder told a House appropriations subcommittee that his agency is looking into technological innovations.

The Justice Department has requested $382.1 million in increased spending for its fiscal year 2014 budget for “gun safety.”

Included in the proposal is $2 million for “Gun Safety Technology” grants, which would award prizes for technologies that are “proven to be reliable and effective.”

© Copyright Original Source

Reminds me of ... what was her name? Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders. wanted "smarter bullets"?

So, will the CRIMINALS wear the "gun tracking bracelets"?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...elets-n1820124
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I think armbands with bullets on them would rhyme better with history.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Reminds me of ... what was her name? Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders. wanted "smarter bullets"?
      Hmm. would a politician want stupidity-seeker bullets to be out on the market?

Comment

Just sell an attachment with a two-way camera that does an auto-Tweet for every bullet fired and I guarantee you self-incrimination rates will skyrocket and mugshots will reach a new level of sassiness.

Comment

Holder is an idiot. I remember talks he had with community groups following the Trayvon Martin incident. His comments were unprofessional and ill-advised. Not really sure why he still has a job.
          "If you believe, take the first step, it leads to Jesus Christ. If you don't believe, take the first step all the same, for you are bidden to take it. No one wants to know about your faith or unbelief, your orders are to perform the act of obedience on the spot. Then you will find yourself in the situation where faith becomes possible and where faith exists in the true sense of the word." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, The Cost of Discipleship

Comment

Originally posted by myth View Post
            Holder is an idiot. I remember talks he had with community groups following the Trayvon Martin incident. His comments were unprofessional and ill-advised. Not really sure why he still has a job.
            Because Obama's a bigger idiot?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment