Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Stupid Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Cat

He ate all my elastic hair holders. ARGH!!!!

He hacked up a hair ball and out came three of them this morning.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Is this a rebellion against the Meow Mix I got him the other day?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

sounds as bad as my dog. He will eat grass, sticks, or tie wraps if he finds them on the carpet, but If I try to get him to play with a plastic bone or ball, he just ignores it.

Comment

Elastic stuff is VERY bad for cats! And probably dogs, too.

It snarls up their intestines and can cause real problems. We were always very careful to keep rubber bands and anything like that out of our cats reach.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Does he eat his own vomit also?
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

It snarls up their intestines and can cause real problems. We were always very careful to keep rubber bands and anything like that out of our cats reach.
            I can see why they are bad for cats. You wouldn't want them to bounce when you dropped them off the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I can see why they are bad for cats. You wouldn't want them to bounce when you dropped them off the roof.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Is this a rebellion against the Meow Mix I got him the other day?
                No dear, he has a form of pica, hence why he tried to eat paper too.

Originally posted by Mossrose

Yes I know, I try hard to hide them in boxes or keep them zipped in my purse. Some how he found them and ate them all anyway. Without fail he threw them up every time.
                A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                  Does he eat his own vomit also?
                  No
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Switch to banana combs.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

My cat loves to fetch rubber bands. She never tries to eat them, though.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X