PDA

View Full Version : Okay, anyone got anything they would LIKE to play here?

Teallaura
04-25-2018, 08:50 PM
This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?

TheWall
04-25-2018, 09:13 PM
I like games but you would have to be here in person for most of them.

Sparko
04-26-2018, 08:19 AM
hopscotch

Chaotic Void
04-26-2018, 09:49 PM
This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?

I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).

Teallaura
04-27-2018, 12:43 AM
I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).
I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.

guacamole
05-01-2018, 09:35 AM
I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.

I would love to do a pbp game with some people on Tweb. Summer is here and I will have plenty of time.