Is Louisiana a Toxic State?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Louisiana a Toxic State?

OK, so my Dad and his wife went there and got VERY ill... and I went there to rescue them, and fought off a cold the whole time, even getting pretty sick at the airport before coming back to Texas.

I am recovering nicely, but I wonder if we have ANY Twebbers who live in the foreign country known as Louisiana?

And should we petition to have Louisiana closed?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Yeah!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I think what you are referring to is known as "being in public". Unless you want to avoid all human contact, you are kind of stuck with it no matter where you go. This is why my mom disinfects our groceries after unloading them from the car.

Comment

Is this some clever plot to keep all that Cajun food for yourself?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          You can keep it all.

Comment

I bet there is still a lot of mold in the air because of the whole city of N.O. being flooded by katrina.

Either that or you have been cursed by voodoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              I think what you are referring to is known as "being in public". Unless you want to avoid all human contact, you are kind of stuck with it no matter where you go. This is why my mom disinfects our groceries after unloading them from the car.
              I have no problem "being in public" in Texas... as a matter of fact, we CALL it the "REpublic of Texas".
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Interestingly, a LOT of New Orleans residents escaped to Houston and even my community WEST of Houston --- one of my Pastor friends was a New Orleans Pastor. They decided to STAY in the Republic of Texas, and brought their Cajunness with them!

Comment

Louisiana sounds vaguely French to me.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                    Louisiana sounds vaguely French to me.
                    Sacré Bleu! Say it ain't so.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I for one am in complete favor of shutting Louisiana down when football season starts. You can re-open the state after the Super Bowl.
                      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

"Toxic" was a hit song by Britney Spears, who just happens to be from Louisiana.
                        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                          I for one am in complete favor of shutting Louisiana down when football season starts. You can re-open the state after the Super Bowl.
                          Let me guess... you're from Atlanta?
                          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                            "Toxic" was a hit song by Britney Spears, who just happens to be from Louisiana.
                            well, DUH!!! Why do you think I came up with the Title??????/

(seriously, I never knew about any of this )

Comment