Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Chicken Matrix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Chicken Matrix.

bawk. bawk.

http://www.secondlivestock.com/public/vfr.php
    Source:

Virtual Free Range™

Eliminating the need for the physical space required for free-range livestock our Virtual Free Range™ gives livestock the experience of Free Range life while in the safe confines of our facility.

© Copyright Original Source

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...n_stewart.html
    Source:

If chickens could explore fields, barnyards, and forests through virtual reality, they would only need little multi-directional treadmill to make them think they were free range

© Copyright Original Source

dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnnn.
    Last edited by Sparko; 05-19-2014, 01:16 PM.

I wonder what PETA thinks of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      I wonder what PETA thinks of this?
      I wonder if we could train the chickens using FPS (First Poultry Shooter) games and use them as an army of chicken terminators? "I'll be BAAAWWK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I wonder if we could train the chickens using FPS (First Poultry Shooter) games and use them as an army of chicken terminators? "I'll be BAAAWWK!"
        I know that they are helpful as weapons and ammo dispensers in Dead Trigger 2.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X