Announcement

Collapse

The Pulpit Guidelines

This is the place for quiet meditations and reflections. No debate is permitted, and we ask that the fact that this is a Christian-owned site be respected in that the majority of the spiritual reflections expressed here will be Christian in perspective. We ask that mediations that are blatantly unorthodox or contrary to Christianity not be posted. Respectful interaction and posting by those of other beliefs is permitted. Moderators are given wide discretion and latitude as to the appropriateness of posts in this area.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Wynn It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wynn It!

Robby Wynn was my Pastor when I was a kid.

Recently, my wife and I went and visited him and his wife. It was such a blessing -- SO MANY good memories.

He is a perfect gentleman, and always seemed to know exactly how to handle adversity with dignity and grace, including the pancreatic cancer that nearly killed him. He is kind, yet firm... resolute, yet gracious.... he was an excellent role model.

Unfortunately, I wasn't always such a good student.

We often hear the expression "What Would Jesus Do", but given the drastic difference in culture and customs then and now, it's not so easy sometimes to imagine. I CAN imagine, because of his example, "What would Robby Do".

So, lately I have come up with a new plan to try to be more Christlike.

I have put a big sign over the inside of the door to my office that says "WYNN IT"
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X