Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Afghanistan great tourist resort if you want to lose weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan great tourist resort if you want to lose weight

Lose at least a head's worth, guaranteed.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/pol...an-5528401.php

WASHINGTON (AP) — The family of a pregnant American woman who went missing in Afghanistan in late 2012 with her Canadian husband received two videos last year in which the couple asked the U.S. government to help free them and their child from Taliban captors, The Associated Press has learned.

The videos offer the first and only clues about what happened to Caitlan Coleman and Joshua Boyle after they lost touch with their families 20 months ago while traveling in a mountainous region near the capital, Kabul. U.S. law enforcement officials investigating the couple's disappearance consider the videos authentic but say they holWASHINGTON (AP) — The family of a pregnant American woman who went missing in Afghanistan in late 2012 with her Canadian husband received two videos last year in which the couple asked the U.S. government to help free them and their child from Taliban captors, The Associated Press has learned.

"They really and truly believed that if people were loved and treated with respect that that would be given back to them in kind," said Linda Boyle, Boyle's mother. "So as odd it as it may seem to us that they were there, they truly believed with all their heart that if they treated people properly, they would be treated properly."
    Before:

After:

"Reach your target weight in eight months, guaranteed. If not, I kill you. I dare you to read these testimonies and call me a liar, infidel scum:"

"At first I wasn't sure about this, but four months of hauling heavy bags of rice jumping from cliff to cliff got rid of those 9 extra pounds I was carrying in a jiffy. And their men are so much manlier than the offerings back at CalTech." ~ Lara Liberal

"I wasn't sure about this at first, but one look at Ahmed and seeing him pet and talk to his AK convinced me otherwise. Two months in Afghanistan and I could run from Washington to New York faster than Obama can carry a conga line across the bathhouse floor." ~ Peter Progressive

*gurgle gurgle gurgle* ~ headless AP reporter (redundant, I know)
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment