Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional 06/05/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional 06/05/2014

A Planting of Faith Seeds for the Glory of the LORD
    Today…

Today Jesus has his eyes on you!

In the scheme of world history today is just a speck; in fact you might even say it is as small as an atom. Yet as small as it is, today is by far the most powerful day there has ever been!

Our minds reflect on our yesterday’s – our bodies experience our today’s – our spirits reach out to experience our tomorrow’s!

Today is the junction where yesterday and tomorrow meet – where yesterday ends and tomorrow begins. Yesterday is my gift to today – tomorrow is God's gift to today!

God created us with eyes in the front of our head so we can see what lies ahead of us. As important as what God has done for us yesterday what HE IS DOING is by far more important. We cannot be the person we were therefore we must look ahead and become the person God is calling us to be.

Our greatest need today is to simply experience it and not allow our yesterday’s to overshadow our tomorrows. We must with our relationship with Jesus Christ embrace the Divine possibilities and promises of tomorrow he envisioned us with today! Until we embrace and are embraced by the Holy Spirit tomorrow will simply be another yesterday, and another yesterday, and another yesterday, and another yesterday, and you get the picture.

Without today tomorrow will never be therefore today is not just another day today is the prelude to eternity!

Even though God exists outside the medium of time today is HIS day a day that he has created as the Psalmist said, “let us be glad and rejoice in it!”

Yesterday is never bigger or important than today! Today is never bigger or important than tomorrow! Tomorrow is never bigger or important than eternity! There is NOTHING more bigger or important than eternity!

Believe it! Experience it!
    Grace and PEACE!
    Gary

“The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him, and he helps me. I am very happy, and I praise him with my song.” (Psalm 28:7, NCV)

Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you’d like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

"Scriptures marked NCV are quoted from The Holy Bible, New Century Version, copyright © 1987, 1988, 1991 by Word Publishing, Dallas, Texas 75039. Used by permission."
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X