Announcement

Collapse

Computer Lab Guidelines

Here in the computer lab, we talk about cool tech, the newest coolest gadgets, and tackle your toughest tech questions.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Can't Respond to PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Respond to PMs

Rogue sent me a PM, and I tried replying to it, but Tweb just locks up the same way as when I try to "report" a post...

It just says "waiting for www.theologyweb.com...." and never goes through. I just have to escape out of that.

I used a different computer -- same exact thing.

Now, aside from the obvious question "Why would you WANT to reply to Rogue", is anybody else having this trouble?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Hmmmmm... maybe Rogue is banninated or something -- I CAN reply to Sparko, but not to Rogue!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

OK, can't send a NEW PM to Rogue, either.... it's a Rogue problem!

Comment

maybe his inbox is full. He has to be hiding his bacon somewhere.

Comment

He's probably on a Mac.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            He's probably on a Mac.
            Rogue is a COMMIE?!?!?!?

Comment

Mail box was full.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Mail box was full.
                Hmmmm.... one would have thought an error message...

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Hmmmm.... one would have thought an error message...
                  So you can send that PM now

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Now, aside from the obvious question "Why would you WANT to reply to Rogue", is anybody else having this trouble?
                    "Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                      "Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"
                      Her reply:

"While it blew some peoples' mind, I didn't particularly care for it"

That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        So you can send that PM now
                        wait for it..... wait for it.....

Comment

wait for it..... wait for it.....
                          You know I don't have any patience.

I substitute pure bullheaded stubborness.smiley waiting2.gif

Comment

Now your just being mean.

Comment

He did not take the bait. Good try though. It might have been less obvious if you had not used bold.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment