PDA

View Full Version : Hello, World!

Jesse
07-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Hello TWebbers,

I thought I would introduce myself. My name Is Jesse. I live in Oregon and I'm a horrible speller. I have been a lurker for most of my time coming to the site. I signed up once before the crash but never really posted. But I figured I should be more active since I have enjoyed reading so many of you. So yeah, Thanks for letting me in the door again :).

LostSheep
07-02-2014, 03:42 PM
:hi:

Welcome back to tWeb!

Jesse
07-02-2014, 03:46 PM
:hi:

Welcome back to tWeb!

Thanks a bunch LostSheep! :)

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Hi, Jesse, welcome!

Don't worry about your spelling. There are a lot of grammar nazis around who will be happy to correct you.

Have fun!

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi, Jesse, welcome!

Don't worry about your spelling. There are a lot of grammar nazis around who will be happy to correct you.

Have fun!

Lol Thanks mossrose :). I hope they will give me some leeway since I am new.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Any teasing will be good natured and not purposefully harmful. Trust me. I am the most-teased person here!

:thumb:

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 04:27 PM
What about the fundy atheists! They aren't vewwy nice... then again....

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Any teasing will be good natured and not purposefully harmful. Trust me. I am the most-teased person here!

:thumb:

:) Good to know. I have a thick so I can handle a god ribbing. The most teased? Now I must know why lol.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:29 PM
What about the fundy atheists! They aren't vewwy nice... then again....

Lol. I have known my share so, no worries there :wink:

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:36 PM
:) Good to know. I have a thick so I can handle a god ribbing. The most teased? Now I must know why lol.
I am fairly sure some of our regulars will fill you in before long.

:ahem:

Just don't believe anything they say. Except for The Pin™. That is all pure truth.

:mossrose:

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:39 PM
I am fairly sure some of our regulars will fill you in before long.

Just don't believe anything they say. Except for The Pin™. That is all pure truth.

:mossrose:

Lol. I can't wait :). The Pin™ does sound a bit threatening to be honest.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Lol. I can't wait :). The Pin™ does sound a bit threatening to be honest.

Please see my avatar.

:smugmossy:

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Please see my avatar.

:smugmossy:

Yeah...uh...remind me never to get on your bad side. Oh dear you even have a smiley dedicated to you. Lol.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Yeah...uh...remind me never to get on your bad side. Oh dear you even have a smiley dedicated to you. Lol.

I have a whole whack of smilies dedicated to me!

That's because I am the queen of Tweb.

And I am sure you will be fine if you follow the rules.

:smile:

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:50 PM
I have a whole whack of smilies dedicated to me!

That's because I am the queen of Tweb.

And I am sure you will be fine if you follow the rules.

:smile:

:). Yeah you won't have any problems with me. Rational Gaze scared me with his tales of infractions. Though it worked out quite well for him lol. That Pin though. Very big.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 04:58 PM
:). Yeah you won't have any problems with me. Rational Gaze scared me with his tales of infractions. Though it worked out quite well for him lol. That Pin though. Very big.

All righty then!

Out you go into the Tweb world and have a good time!

Jesse
07-02-2014, 04:59 PM
All righty then!

Out you go into the Tweb world and have a good time!

Thanks you mossrose :).

Cerealman
07-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello TWebbers,

I thought I would introduce myself. My name Is Jesse. I live in Oregon and I'm a horrible speller. I have been a lurker for most of my time coming to the site. I signed up once before the crash but never really posted. But I figured I should be more active since I have enjoyed reading so many of you. So yeah, Thanks for letting me in the door again :).
Then I'm sure you know I'm King around these parts.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Then I'm sure you know I'm King around these parts.

Actually. I have no idea who you are :tongue:.

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Actually. I have no idea who you are :tongue:.

He's just another member of tweb who hasn't even graduated high school yet! I think he's trying to make a new running gag. Wonder who the youngest on tweb is?

rogue06
07-02-2014, 05:50 PM

I guess I oughta straighten you out so you don't go off ill-informed.

mossy (mossrose) is the Ancient of Afternoons. That is because she is very, Very, VERY old. How old? Well, when God said "Let there be light!" mossy complained about the brightness making it hard for her to take her nap. When God created Adam and Eve, after complaining "there goes the neighborhood" she babysat them.

You will notice mossy complains a lot.

As for cerealboy... It's the opposite. He's still wet behind the ears and still in High School so naturally he thinks that he is all there is -- suffers from delusions of grandeur. No need to be taken seriously at all.

The one you have to watch out for is the crusty pirate -- Sparko. He is always looking for new ways to con folks out of stuff (especially their bacon!). And his partner in crime, my twin brother from another mother, Cow Poke. And OneBadPig (OBP) needs to be kept an eye on as well.

Me? I'm just a humble, lovable rogue. :demure:

Jesse
07-02-2014, 05:59 PM
He's just another member of tweb who hasn't even graduated high school yet! I think he's trying to make a new running gag. Wonder who the youngest on tweb is?

Oh a young buck huh? I can only imagine how many more years he has before he graduates lol :).

Jesse
07-02-2014, 06:10 PM

mossy (mossrose) is the Ancient of Afternoons. That is because she is very, Very, VERY old. How old? Well, when God said "Let there be light!" mossy complained about the brightness making it hard for her to take her nap. When God created Adam and Eve, after complaining "there goes the neighborhood" she babysat them.

As for cerealboy... It's the opposite. He's still wet behind the ears and still in High School so naturally he thinks that he is all there is -- suffers from delusions of grandeur. No need to be taken seriously at all.

The one you have to watch out for is the crusty pirate -- Sparko. He is always looking for new ways to con folks out of stuff (especially their bacon!). And his partner in crime, my twin brother from another mother, Cow Poke. And OneBadPig (OBP) needs to be kept an eye on as well.

Wow. So much to digest. Lol. So you are telling me she is no spring chicken? Well, being 37 myself, I can probably relate. I feel like I'm 120 though. Hasn't complained about me yet so I feel good about that.

I am a little concerned about Mr. Cereal. Still in High School and all. I wasn't about to call him King though :|.

Sparko won't get much out of me. My oven is broken so I don't have bacon. All I have to my name is internet and one red skittle. By the way, Ninja's > Pirates :tongue:.

OneBadPig "seems" nice lol. I have yet to meet Mr. Poke but I am sure I will :).

And very nice to meet you rogue! You said very little about yourself so I am guessing you are the one to look out for from all of them :teeth:. Glad to have this sweet rundown.

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Does Batman count as a ninja?

Jesse
07-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Does Batman count as a ninja?

No. His ears are not very aerodynamic.

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 06:17 PM
No. His ears are not very aerodynamic.

And ninjas tend to be assassins! Batman doesn't kill people. Though, that's random.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 06:18 PM
And ninjas tend to be assassins! Batman doesn't kill people. Though, that's random.

True. Just once though, I would like to see him kill someone.

One Bad Pig
07-02-2014, 06:33 PM
:no: Providing cover for your NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) again?

Jesse
07-02-2014, 06:38 PM
:no: Providing cover for your NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) again?

I knew he wasn't who he said he was :lol:.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 06:39 PM
So you are telling me she is no spring chicken?

:hmph:

I am not a chicken at all!

Jesse
07-02-2014, 06:40 PM

Somehow, deep down, I knew that was going to come back and bite me in the rear. Just for appeasement, I am going to put that on a t-shirt.

Jedidiah
07-02-2014, 07:05 PM
Welcome, Jesse. Rogue06 is alright but he has bought into the myth about the Old mossy. Many of us know mossrose as the Sweet Young Thing.

Carrikature
07-02-2014, 07:06 PM
Hello TWebbers,

I live there too as of today.

One Bad Pig
07-02-2014, 07:10 PM

Quite true. You never see chickens clubbing baby seals.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Somehow, deep down, I knew that was going to come back and bite me in the rear. Just for appeasement, I am going to put that on a t-shirt.

Don't wear it around me. This is all that's left of the last guy.

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Welcome, Jesse. Rogue06 is alright but he has bought into the myth about the Old mossy. Many of us know mossrose as the Sweet Young Thing.

I thought it was just a joke!

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:12 PM

:mblush:

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Quite true. You never see chickens clubbing baby seals.

Nor chickens clubbing swine.

:pigpin:

Jesse
07-02-2014, 07:16 PM

Thank you Jedidiah. I am starting to believe this idea of mossrose being old is a dangerous and unhealthy one.So from now on she is forever young in my eyes.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Don't wear it around me. This is all that's left of the last guy.

I won't ask what his t-shirt said then.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Thank you Jedidiah. I am starting to believe this idea of mossrose being old is a dangerous and unhealthy one.So from now on she is forever young in my eyes.

Good lad.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:28 PM
I won't ask what his t-shirt said then.

It said pretty much what is on his tombstone.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Good lad.

I'm a quick learner :teeth:.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 07:31 PM
It said pretty much what is on his tombstone.

Ok that is pretty cold. To put his death words on his tombstone. That Pin takes no prisoners.

mossrose
07-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Ok that is pretty cold. To put his death words on his tombstone. That Pin takes no prisoners.

:pinsparky:

You got that right.

Christianbookworm
07-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Good thing no one really gets killed, right?

Jesse
07-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Good thing no one really gets killed, right?

Are you sure though?

Catholicity
07-02-2014, 08:12 PM
What you should know about me and Kingsgambit:
1) We're married.
2) We have 2 girls
3) Never say anything misogynist around me you'll pay for it.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 08:16 PM
What you should know about me and Kingsgambit:
1) We're married.
2) We have 2 girls
3) Never say anything misogynist around me you'll pay for it.

Nice to meet you Catholicity and duly noted :).

KingsGambit
07-02-2014, 08:16 PM

Cerealman
07-02-2014, 08:19 PM

What you did there,I see that.

Jesse
07-02-2014, 08:19 PM

I must be the baby seal :(.

rogue06
07-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Wow. So much to digest. Lol. So you are telling me she is no spring chicken? Well, being 37 myself, I can probably relate. I feel like I'm 120 though. Hasn't complained about me yet so I feel good about that.

I am a little concerned about Mr. Cereal. Still in High School and all. I wasn't about to call him King though :|.

Sparko won't get much out of me. My oven is broken so I don't have bacon. All I have to my name is internet and one red skittle. By the way, Ninja's > Pirates :tongue:.

OneBadPig "seems" nice lol. I have yet to meet Mr. Poke but I am sure I will :).

And very nice to meet you rogue! You said very little about yourself so I am guessing you are the one to look out for from all of them :teeth:. Glad to have this sweet rundown.
mossy isn't a spring chicken or any other sort of chicken. She is just incredibly ancient. Still nice in a violent[1], cranky sorta way. Jed is a saint for humoring her and acting like she isn't "that" old but some times he just pretends too hard.

If you like ninjas you will be delighted to know that I employ an elite squad of Ninja Squirrel Assassins who work tirelessly to keep Sparko's misdeeds in check and keep the local nerdowells in line. Still Sparko is an alright guy once you get past the smell of old rum and stinky feet (technically "foot" since one of them is a pegleg).

And OBP is okay as long as you steer clear of his sty. Don't let any of the regulars talk you into cleaning it out -- he likes it just the way it is.

If you haven't run across the notorious prodder of bovines as of yet, consider yourself lucky. It is best to double check your spelling and grammar when conversing with him -- he will correct any mistakes.

If you have any more questions about anyone else I'll be more than delighted to give you the straight poop. Just keep in mind anyone with their name written in blue, green and especially red is totally bonkers -- except me of course. I just like slipping the word poop into conversations :blush:

1. Just look at her posts in this thread where she is clobbering everyone and boasting of those she has put in cemeteries. :uhoh:

rogue06
07-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Are you sure though?
If you are truly afeared of The PIN™ and she who wields it I can have Master Po send one of his NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) out and teach you some of the ways that can be used to counteract it -- for a small fee of course.

Here are just a few of the techniques you could learn

:mosspinkflame:

:pinmoss:

:mossexplode:

:mossgrab:

And most importantly...

How to bribe mossy with DARK chocolate.

Uh oh. Seems like I made someone more crotchety than usual :upset mossy:

Notice the signature line below my banner at the bottom of my posts

mossrose
07-03-2014, 08:47 AM
:badboy:

Jesse
07-03-2014, 12:25 PM
mossy isn't a spring chicken or any other sort of chicken. She is just incredibly ancient. Still nice in a violent[1], cranky sorta way. Jed is a saint for humoring her and acting like she isn't "that" old but some times he just pretends too hard.

If you like ninjas you will be delighted to know that I employ an elite squad of Ninja Squirrel Assassins who work tirelessly to keep Sparko's misdeeds in check and keep the local nerdowells in line. Still Sparko is an alright guy once you get past the smell of old rum and stinky feet (technically "foot" since one of them is a pegleg).

And OBP is okay as long as you steer clear of his sty. Don't let any of the regulars talk you into cleaning it out -- he likes it just the way it is.

If you haven't run across the notorious prodder of bovines as of yet, consider yourself lucky. It is best to double check your spelling and grammar when conversing with him -- he will correct any mistakes.

If you have any more questions about anyone else I'll be more than delighted to give you the straight poop. Just keep in mind anyone with their name written in blue, green and especially red is totally bonkers -- except me of course. I just like slipping the word poop into conversations :blush:

1. Just look at her posts in this thread where she is clobbering everyone and boasting of those she has put in cemeteries. :uhoh:

She did indeed correct me in calling her a chicken, and what would happen to me if I did it again :|. Mossrose I am not like Jeb, I really, really, really, really, believe you are not old at all!!

Lol. I saw that you have the NSA (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) employed. Where can I get a pack of those? This Sparko sounds about as intimidating as The PIN itself does, almost...

Oh indeed I have met OBP. He didn't say anything about my spelling or grammar, yet. So I think I am doing pretty good so far.

Now I know I have a go to guy for any of my burning questions. Sweet! I like how modest you are. Very refreshing. I must admit, I to like the word poop in almost any conversation. Though I personally like to use "poopies" because it sounds more intellectual.

Jesse
07-03-2014, 12:26 PM
If you are truly afeared of The PIN™ and she who wields it I can have Master Po send one of his NSAs (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) out and teach you some of the ways that can be used to counteract it -- for a small fee of course.

Here are just a few of the techniques you could learn

:mosspinkflame:

:pinmoss:

:mossexplode:

:mossgrab:

And most importantly...

How to bribe mossy with DARK chocolate.

Uh oh. Seems like I made someone more crotchety than usual :upset mossy:

Notice the signature line below my banner at the bottom of my posts

I must learn these Pinfu tactics! Any price will be paid for learning how to save my own life! I would first like to learn The Pin backfire.

Cerealman
07-03-2014, 03:02 PM

1. It's Cerealman
2. Some days the delusions hit me pretty hard,but other days I don't even think about it. All in all I think it's best if I go rest on my throne.

rogue06
07-03-2014, 04:03 PM
1. It's Cerealman
2. Some days the delusions hit me pretty hard,but other days I don't even think about it. All in all I think it's best if I go rest on my throne.
Remember to flush when you're done.

rogue06
07-03-2014, 04:09 PM
She did indeed correct me in calling her a chicken, and what would happen to me if I did it again :|. Mossrose I am not like Jeb, I really, really, really, really, believe you are not old at all!!

Lol. I saw that you have the NSA (Ninja Squirrel Assassins) employed. Where can I get a pack of those? This Sparko sounds about as intimidating as The PIN itself does, almost...

Oh indeed I have met OBP. He didn't say anything about my spelling or grammar, yet. So I think I am doing pretty good so far.

Now I know I have a go to guy for any of my burning questions. Sweet! I like how modest you are. Very refreshing. I must admit, I to like the word poop in almost any conversation. Though I personally like to use "poopies" because it sounds more intellectual.
One does not simply get a pack of NSAs :brood:

And it is Cow Poke who is the Grammar Nazi not OneBadPig. OBP is... well, you decide

Jedidiah
07-03-2014, 04:48 PM
1. It's Cerealman

Yeah. I save the appellation Cerealboy for particulary irksome failings.

Jesse
07-03-2014, 04:57 PM
One does not simply get a pack of NSAs :brood:

And it is Cow Poke who is the Grammar Nazi not OneBadPig. OBP is... well, you decide

Well do tell. How did you get yours? Do I need to learn a secret handshake or something?

Oh excuse me. Sorry OBP (handsome devil he is). The ears, go so well with the top hat.

rogue06
07-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Well do tell. How did you get yours? Do I need to learn a secret handshake or something?

Oh excuse me. Sorry OBP (handsome devil he is). The ears, go so well with the top hat.
Master Po and I go waaaaay back. I can't say anything more. And eligible squirrels come from all over the world seeking train under him and serve me. :nsm:

Oh yes, and poop.

Jesse
07-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Master Po and I go waaaaay back. I can't say anything more. And eligible squirrels come from all over the world seeking train under him and serve me. :nsm:

Oh yes, and poop.

Yeah. I was about to get said since no "poop" dialog in the last post. Ok but, I need to know at least how ya met so I can find my own Master Po. I have an idea for a stealthy band of gerbils to serve me.

Cow Poke
07-03-2014, 06:20 PM
yo

rogue06
07-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Gerbils may make adequate samurai but never decent ninjas. They are poopy ninjas.

mossrose
07-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Gerbils may make adequate samurai but never decent ninjas. They are poopy ninjas.

And tend to show up for a post or two and then disappear for aeons.

Along with their friend Trouty.

Jesse
07-03-2014, 06:55 PM

Yeah but what they lack in Ninjutsu they make up for in balls of cuteness. Which is dangerous!