A View From The Officiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A View From The Officiant

What's it like to get to be the one performing a wedding ceremony? http://deeperwaters.wordpress.com/20...the-officiant/

I've officiated 2 weddings. Both were done outside, and both were very special friends. It truly is a unique perspective, and one that we should reverently enjoy. They could have chosen any preacher to officiate, but they chose me, and you in your case. Good topic here Nick!
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yes indeed. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Always good when two people find each other and decide to spent the rest of their lives together.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
        A View From The Officiant
        Ain't them one of those critters in Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings? Where in the dickens did you ever find one and how did you get it to let you climb up on it?

Uh, the glare I'm getting reminds me I need to go, um, do something else. No need to get up. I can find my own way out.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment