Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

TWEB Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEB Fantasy Football League

All right guys and gals...it's that time of year! It's time to crank up the Fantasy Football league. Anyone interested? We have openings available! Let me know ASAP!

LJ
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

There has never been a football player for whom I have entertained a fantasy. For that reason, I'm out.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
      -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I support the :
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
        I'll take that as you are playing again? (if we can get enough for a league)
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Are we doing the draft on the board again or a live draft? I'm going to be really busy this fall so it might be difficult for me to find time for a live draft but I could definitely do it if it's just like last year.

I won my friends' league last year, though I didn't win anything because I play under a no-gambling agreement where I don't pay in but can't win money.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I'm in again.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Are we doing the draft on the board again or a live draft? I'm going to be really busy this fall so it might be difficult for me to find time for a live draft but I could definitely do it if it's just like last year.

I won my friends' league last year, though I didn't win anything because I play under a no-gambling agreement where I don't pay in but can't win money.
              I'm ok with the draft thread we used last year. I thought that worked pretty well.
              Last edited by Littlejoe; 08-04-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

BTW, ladies are invited as well...

Comment

"Why has nobody picked Aaron Hernandez yet?"
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    "Why has nobody picked Aaron Hernandez yet?"
                    We are leaving him for you...

Comment

We only have 4 teams for sure so far...if you have any questions to see if you are interested, please let me know...

Comment

This needs to get going soon in order to have sufficient time to draft.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Is 4 enough? It seems like too small of a pool to me...

Comment

Even 6 is smaller than I'd prefer.

sigpic

Comment

Just heard from Carrikature, he's still interested. Just need one more to make it go. Any takers?

OBP, did you drop out?

Comment