Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional 08/21/2014

A Planting of Faith Seeds for the Glory of the LORD
    Jesus is the Light, Hope, and Faith of Life!

Believe it! Experience it!
    Grace and PEACE!
    Gary

http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/

Amen Gary! I'm still struggling a bit to fully absorb the message behind your statement "Keeping in mind seeing the sunrise lasts only a few moments but experiencing the sunrise lasts until the sunsets this evening only to return the next day."

But I'm sure with some prayer and meditation I will absorb it.
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Good morning my friend. What I mean by that statement is once the sun comes up the sunrise is over but once the sun is up it's light lasts the entire day. I've discovered in my own life that just quick fleeting glances in Jesus' direction will not work, I've discovered that I need to constantly see Jesus in all of life's "adventures". You can also look at it as making the entire bible part of your life not just bits and pieces. And God blesses us for the "long haul" even though there may be "short bursts" strength alone the way. I hope this helps.

And thanks so much for being a faithful reader!

God Bless,
      Gary

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X