Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Z-Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Nation

Syfy is trying to get in on the zombie craze with a new show called "Z-nation" with a plot directly ripped off from "Walking Dead"

Walking dead's latest plot is trying to get a scientist to a lab where he can try to cure the virus. Z-Nation is trying to get a man who is immune to a lab to cure the virus.

It also seems a bit hokey (only watched one episode so far, so take it with a grain of salt) and not nearly as good as Walking Dead.

What do you think?

tv.com's Tim Surrette did a review of the pilot:

http://www.tv.com/news/z-nation-seas...-141036822405/

**** Warning... there are a few bloody gifs on the review from the episode, so click at your own risk ****
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

In other bad news, Syfy is working on Sharknado 3.

Comment

I'm waiting for a show on zombie sharks

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I'm waiting for a show on zombie sharks
          they had one on Shark Week. something about hypnotizing sharks by turning them upside down.

Comment

I don't know how Zombie shows keep hanging on... They all seem the same to me...
            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
              I don't know how Zombie shows keep hanging on... They all seem the same to me...
              Yeah. Not much difference between most of them. There were a few parts of World War Z that I thought were interesting like how they used what seemed like thousands of them moving like flood waters rushing through Jerusalem.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The Walking dead is mostly about the people and how they cope. The zombies are mostly for suspense and background.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  The Walking dead is mostly about the people and how they cope make really stupid decisions all the time. The zombies are mostly for suspense and background.
                  fify
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                    fify
                    Yeah maybe.

Comment

While you scream at the TV...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID.....
                      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                        While you scream at the TV...WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID.....
                        oh there's a creepy sound coming from the cellar. I better take a look.

Comment

oh there's a creepy sound coming from the cellar. I better take a look.
                          by myself, unarmed, in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            by myself, unarmed, in the dark
                            Don't worry, the first scare is always false. It's what happens after you sigh in relief that you have to worry about.

Comment

Don't worry, the first scare is always false. It's what happens after you sigh in relief that you have to worry about.
                              So you're saying you should only be scared if you're not scared?

Comment