PDA

View Full Version : Show us your god, CanuckZap

DeltaV
09-25-2014, 02:14 AM
This forum is established to conduct a formal text debate between CanuckZap and DeltaV from the Believer vs. Non-Believer room on Paltalk.

canuckzap
09-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Delta we can go back and forth with "show me evidence for a god" and "show me evidence there is no God", but we can do that in paltalk. Do you have any arguments that would be problematic for me to respond to?

DeltaV
09-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Showing us your god is problematic for you, that's why I chose the topic. Stop stalling and get busy.

canuckzap
09-25-2014, 11:46 PM
When you say "show us your God", in what manner do you mean? I can sit and posture like you're doing and say "show me your evidence for alack thereof". Solet's carify this and move forward oif you think this is a challenge. Do you mean show my Godas in how I thinkof God or
show me your God" as in testable evidence?

canuckzap
09-26-2014, 04:59 PM
I am about to go into an area where I'll be without internet until Wednesday Oct 1. This will give you plenty of time to unpack your objections to my belief and offer something more akin to the debate referred to above.

canuckzap
09-29-2014, 10:44 PM
OK so apparently Delta chose to take the "showing your God is problematic. Let the foot stomping continue! I shall take an equally mindless and intellectually dishonest tack and demand "Show me that my God cannot exist".

GET BUSY :)

Bill the Cat
10-20-2014, 07:04 AM
This died. Closing