Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Merry NaNoWriMo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry NaNoWriMo!

For those unaware, November is officially National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo for short, obviously), in which weird people like you and me (come on, if you're reading and posting on this site, you're definitely weird) spend 30 days trying to write a 50,000 word novel. It doesn't require any prodigious talent; instead, it's just a time-consuming but allegedly fun activity for people to ignite their creative spark and let their imaginations soar. So I'm hereby opening this thread for any prospective novelists on this forum to share bits and pieces (or the entirety, if they so desire) of their novels with the rest of us weirdos. Let your literary freak flag fly, everyone.
    Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

How Novel!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Still editing mine from...too long ago...

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X