Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

First poster wins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First poster wins.

'First poster wins' threads are in short supply. The threads are shorter and you win every time.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

That's because you made it yourself...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I don't like this game.
      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

I don't see this thread going very far.

Comment

me either
          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I see what you did there!
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Seventh place!
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Seventh place for what?

Comment

"First Poster Wins" threads are not intended to last long. They are intended to provide a win that cannot be taken away.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

What's your prize? That you created a thread?
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

I'm still in third place in this thread. Or second loser, depending upon how you look at it.

Comment