Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Not telling you how it ends.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

LOL Me neither
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

It's all about glorifying peer pressure and bullying.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1129731.html
      Last edited by Sparko; 12-10-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Nestor is better...

That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I never liked that song. Rudolph was not a part of Christmas when I was young, and I never accepted him as anything but an interloper. I had similar thoughts about that bullying bit in the song when I first heard it. I wish I could say that was the reason I never accepted the Rudolph song, but that would be dishonest.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            I never liked that song. Rudolph was not a part of Christmas when I was young, and I never accepted him as anything but an interloper. I had similar thoughts about that bullying bit in the song when I first heard it. I wish I could say that was the reason I never accepted the Rudolph song, but that would be dishonest.
            And there wasn't any bacon in the song, or the animated tv show!

Comment

If your 2-year-old son tells you on Christmas Eve that all he really wants from Santa is a singing Rudolph--and you manage to find two that very night, then you will forever love Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer!
              אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X