Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Mlp:fim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlp:fim

So, any fans out there? I kind of have to watch because I have daughters, but the show is alright.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...489-Choose-one
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unknown Comic View Post
      So, any fans out there? I kind of have to watch because I have daughters, but the show is alright.
      I have daughters, but I don't have to watch it as my wife doesn't like it so doesn't let the girls watch (she think it's terrible compared to the old one)
      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Present.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
          I have daughters, but I don't have to watch it as my wife doesn't like it so doesn't let the girls watch (she think it's terrible compared to the old one)
          Really?!? The old MLP was saccharine crap. I've tried to show it to my daughters after they'd run out of FIM to watch and they hate it. And, truth be told, so do I.

As to the man or brony question, I'm a man. . . who happens to appreciate the fact that writing for girls' shows is finally on a par with boys' programming.

Comment

Pinkie Pie! Pinkie Pie! Pinkie Pie!

chanting intensifies

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
            "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

When the MLP plague first broke out, I watched the pilot episodes to see if I'd like it. I didn't.

Comment

As to the man or brony question, I'm a man. . . who happens to appreciate the fact that writing for girls' shows is finally on a par with boys' programming.
                And I'm a heterosexual who happens to appreciate the fact that men's bodies are finally on par with women's bodies.
                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

I'm a brony.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                    I'm a brony.
                    I'll fervently intercede for you in prayer.

Comment

I know Nick Peter's is a brony as well. I'm not sure who else on this forum is a brony.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                        Does she let the girls watch cartoons at all? I'm not sure what else of tv they could be allowed to watch then.

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
                          I'll fervently intercede for you in prayer.
                          Thankfully the Holy Spirit will interpret your prayers, and so you will really be praying for me being richly blessed through this fantasy, or that we may both be delivered from dreams such as these, even from Tolkien's fantasies.

Until then, when Christ is everything for us from the morning rises to the sun sets, and we won't even speak to others save to be in prayer with them...

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            And I'm a heterosexual who happens to appreciate the fact that men's bodies are finally on par with women's bodies.
                            Bruce Jenner, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                              Thankfully the Holy Spirit will interpret your prayers, and so you will really be praying for me being richly blessed through this fantasy, or that we may both be delivered from dreams such as these, even from Tolkien's fantasies.

Until then, when Christ is everything for us from the morning rises to the sun sets, and we won't even speak to others save to be in prayer with them...

brony-anti.jpgbrony-resist1.jpgbrony-shoot_on_sight_icon.jpg

Have I made my position clear enough? No? Maybe this will help

brony-glue1.jpgbrony-glue2.jpgbrony-glue3.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment