PDA

View Full Version : Have no fear, I'm here.

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 02:56 PM
So....yeah. I am here.

I'm from India and I like discussing Christian apologetics. I am also a big fan of baseball and especially San Francisco Giants baseball.

Cerebrum123
02-12-2015, 03:00 PM
:hi:

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Glad you're here, MB - the world is a much safer place, I'm sure!

Cerebrum123
02-12-2015, 03:11 PM
Glad you're here, MB - the world is a much safer place, I'm sure!

Yup, things are much safer now that he's in the nuthouse.

:outtie:

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 03:15 PM
I had a question. How does this "Amen" thing work? Should I go ahead and "Amen" whatever I like or should I be conservative in my dishing out of "Amens"?

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 03:22 PM
I had a question. How does this "Amen" thing work? Should I go ahead and "Amen" whatever I like or should I be conservative in my dishing out of "Amens"?

ALWAYS amen anything I post. :smile:

Seriously, though - amens don't cost you anything, and sometimes you'll even catch flack for "amen'ing" somebody because somebody else thinks you agree with EVERYTHING the other poster said.

Have fun!

rogue06
02-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the asylum. You've already met two of the inmates. Okay, now three :blush:

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the asylum. You've already met two of the inmates. Okay, now three :blush:

I have a feeling that I'll fit right in here.

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
I have a feeling that I'll fit right in here.

Be afraid, Tweb -- be VERY afraid!

Irate Canadian
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Hey, another Indian!

Welcome aboard!

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey, another Indian!

Welcome aboard!

Do you guys have other Indians here? Didn't expect it.

Irate Canadian
02-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Don't think so.

DesertBerean
02-12-2015, 03:53 PM

Cerebrum123
02-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Hey, another Indian!

Welcome aboard!

So, is this the reason you're Irate? You're no longer in India?

DesertBerean
02-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Do you guys have other Indians here? Didn't expect it. Kind Debater?

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Kind Debater?

Am I a kind debater? Depends on whom I'm debating.

Am I looking for kind debaters who are Indian? Nope.

Am I looking for "debater kind" people? I expect to come across such, but am not really looking for them.

Am I a "debater kind"? If I think I know stuff about that topic, yeah.

If I missed what you were saying, uhh....you need to make it a bit more clear. :-\

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 04:07 PM

Hawk Harrelson? :grin:

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Am I a kind debater? Depends on whom I'm debating.

Am I looking for kind debaters who are Indian? Nope.

Am I looking for "debater kind" people? I expect to come across such, but am not really looking for them.

If I missed what you were saying, uhh....you need to make it a bit more clear. :-\

Kind Debater is the name of another Twebber - he often debates in the Mormon forum. Nice guy.

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Hawk Harrelson?
I'm afraid I cannot put it on the board. Nope.

Kind Debater is the name of another Twebber - he often debates in the Mormon forum. Nice guy.
Ahh. I don't understand TWeb's "social context" so I didn't get it. (Yes, I'm a Tektonics reader.)

rogue06
02-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Crucial question

What do you think of bacon? Best food ever or no better food?

MadBum40
02-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Crucial question

What do you think of bacon? Best food ever or no better food?

Oh man, I didn't know I would have to answer questions so hard here.

KingsGambit
02-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Madison Bumgarner? That's a rough subject for me... I'm from Kansas City and I'm a big Royals fan.

Welcome!

Jedidiah
02-12-2015, 06:21 PM

Welcome, but we don't stick to the easy questions.

Littlejoe
02-12-2015, 06:41 PM
OH man! It's getting close to Baseball season....Changing my avatar...

Oh yeah! Hi MB! :hi: As you can see I'm a Texas Rangers Fan!

fm93
02-12-2015, 06:51 PM
So....yeah. I am here.

I'm from India and I like discussing Christian apologetics. I am also a big fan of baseball and especially San Francisco Giants baseball.
First of all, [bleep] the Giants (and the Dodgers too) and [bleep] their stupid bleeping washed-up pothead Lincecum and their horrendous-techniqued-but-bizarrely-still-effective serial killer Pence
(seriously, you can't tell me that this face doesn't belong to a psychopathic serial killer)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7lanBnpl1qjm4c3o1_500.jpg

and bleep their annoying over-praised stadium that costs two mortgages to afford tickets to and that bay that you can only see if you're sitting in the stratosphere and those overrated garlic fries that are only suitable for warding off vampires rather than for eating and bleep their bizarre ability to keep profiting from other team's infielders committing errors in the third game of the NLDS and Bud Selig's stupid one-game play-in that the Giants wouldn't have even qualified for in previous years.

That said, welcome to TWeb.

Cow Poke
02-12-2015, 06:52 PM

He was fishing for "yes".

Jedidiah
02-12-2015, 07:11 PM
First of all, [bleep] the Giants (and the Dodgers too) and [bleep] their stupid bleeping washed-up pothead Lincecum and their horrendous-techniqued-but-bizarrely-still-effective serial killer Pence
(seriously, you can't tell me that this face doesn't belong to a psychopathic serial killer)

and bleep their annoying over-praised stadium that costs two mortgages to afford tickets to and that bay that you can only see if you're sitting in the stratosphere and those overrated garlic fries that are only suitable for warding off vampires rather than for eating and bleep their bizarre ability to keep profiting from other team's infielders committing errors in the third game of the NLDS and Bud Selig's stupid one-game play-in that the Giants wouldn't have even qualified for in previous years.

I did not intend to amen that post, just to comment, "WOW."

rogue06
02-12-2015, 08:43 PM
He was fishing for "yes".
Only a Texan would think that you fish for bacon so rogue tech labs has once again tried to help you

https://mekubal.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/pig-fish.jpg

Cerealman
02-12-2015, 09:34 PM

Amen everything I post.
That is all.

Knowing Thomas
02-12-2015, 09:41 PM

DesertBerean
02-12-2015, 10:55 PM
:glare:
She.
Girl.

MadBum40
02-13-2015, 02:05 AM
Madison Bumgarner? That's a rough subject for me... I'm from Kansas City and I'm a big Royals fan.

Welcome!
Hehehehehehehe. >:)
Though, I don't really have any problems with (most) Royals fans, so I think we can live in peace. :smile: I used to like the Royals, but then I saw Jarrod Dyson do that weird dance after he stole a base...

OH man! It's getting close to Baseball season....Changing my avatar...

Oh yeah! Hi MB! :hi: As you can see I'm a Texas Rangers Fan!
Yes!! Pitchers and catchers report in less than a week! :yipee: :joy:

Lincecum's working with his dad this year. He's gonna win the Comeback Player of the Year and will record 15 wins!
Serial killer, eh? Why do teams still wish they had a player who always gave his ONE HUNTER PERCENT?
I've never tried those garlic fries (since I've never been to SF) but your opinion seems unbiased, so I'll go with it. :tongue:

What it all comes down to is this: "bleep your 3 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS" and you can "bleep" them all you want, they'll still be THREE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS. :lol:

fm93
02-13-2015, 04:55 AM
Lincecum's working with his dad this year. He's gonna win the Comeback Player of the Year and will record 15 wins!
It's an odd-numbered year, so I wouldn't count on it. Everyone knows the Giants are cosmically destined to miss the playoffs in odd-numbered years. :teeth:

Serial killer, eh? Why do teams still wish they had a player who always gave his ONE HUNTER PERCENT?
There's a psychological advantage to be had in playing a serial killer who can intimidate the living heck out of other teams.

What it all comes down to is this: "bleep your 3 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS" and you can "bleep" them all you want, they'll still be THREE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS. :lol:
It's more like "bleep your path to those three championships" (barely escaping the first round in 2010 and 2012 after the other team makes pivotal errors, then going on to win it all? Getting in as the second wildcard last year when that wouldn't have even qualified for the playoffs before 2012?), but yeah. I will grudgingly admit to perhaps a hint of jealousy. But just a hint. Also, I'm not a Royals fan, but they were the feel-good story of 2014 and the Giants ruined it. It's like changing classic fairy tales so the hero and heroine don't live happily ever after. Giants just aren't good storytellers.

But anyhow, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Irate Canadian
02-13-2015, 06:28 AM
So, is this the reason you're Irate? You're no longer in India?

Nah, I like Canada a bit better. :)

Jesse
02-22-2015, 06:47 PM
Welcome MadBum40! :smile:

rogue06
02-23-2015, 05:09 AM

ECREE!!x

Cow Poke
02-23-2015, 05:17 AM

sour grapes :yes: