PDA

View Full Version : Rope. Check. Knot. Check. Hanging on... Not as good as I should...

Teallaura
02-20-2015, 01:37 PM
:argh: So they are appealing my unemployment and I have to go to Montgomery for the hearing on the 6th.

I don't feel as good anymore - probably because the OTC supplements aren't as good but my stomach is a mess and I can't see the doctor... You know, stuff. I wasn't great with stress before. I still haven't really cried - that I don't want to do. I want to honor God as much as I can and I don't really need to cry - His doing, obviously - but I'm getting tired now.

I've also become more suspicious - I don't like that.

I am NOT unmindful of the many blessings I've gotten during this - and keep getting. I don't know why I can't keep focused on that. I go from high to low with little stop in between. :sigh:

My head hurts - sinus or positional vertigo, take your pick. I don't want to complain so I don't talk when upset - but I don't explain much when I'm not upset, either.

I just don't feel good right now. I slept most of the day (I let myself - the vertigo was a problem yesterday and I thought I might be better if I let myself get enough sleep - worked except for the headache. THEN I got the letter...).

Okay, griped enough for now. Thank you for putting up with me.

God is still God!

LostSheep
02-20-2015, 02:00 PM
:pray:

Truthseeker
02-20-2015, 02:19 PM

Cerebrum123
02-20-2015, 02:23 PM

Teallaura
02-20-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks, guys. :hug:

DesertBerean
02-20-2015, 02:42 PM

Littlejoe
02-20-2015, 02:43 PM
You used to work for a cantankerous lot...:no:

:pray:ing

ManwŰ S˙limo
02-20-2015, 06:17 PM
I don't know why you feel as if you can't let yourself cry. In the culture of the Bible, they didn't merely cry, they put on a show! And those people tended to also be the heroes of the biblical stories.

Knowing Thomas
02-20-2015, 09:37 PM

rogue06
02-21-2015, 01:30 AM
You used to work for a cantankerous lot...:no:

:pray:ing

Cantankerous. Probably not the first word I would have used. But yeah.

Littlejoe
02-21-2015, 08:05 AM
Yeah...had to keep it clean though...It wasn't my first choice...:thumb:

Teallaura
02-21-2015, 01:13 PM
:hug: Thanks, MS, KT, LJ and Rogue

I don't know why you feel as if you can't let yourself cry. In the culture of the Bible, they didn't merely cry, they put on a show! And those people tended to also be the heroes of the biblical stories.

Not so much can't as 'don't want to' - stray tears are one thing but really letting go feels wrong right now. I know it's Biblically okay and it's not a matter of falling short - more like fasting, done to honor God rather than to 'be good' (well, it WAS until I blabbed all over the internet... :doh:).

Yeah...had to keep it clean though...It wasn't my first choice...:thumb:

:hug: Thanks guys - nice to know it's not just me...

robrecht
02-21-2015, 01:15 PM
Sorry for my absence. Haven't been around much. It seems incredible that they are appealing the decision. What is their problem? Anyway, and more importantly, stay strong in the Lord and keep your head up and moving forward. You will get through this.

Teallaura
02-21-2015, 02:06 PM
:hug: Thanks, Rob.

I do feel a lot better today. :smile:

supton
02-21-2015, 06:14 PM
Sorry Teal.