PDA

View Full Version : If you REALLY want to hack off a customer....

Cow Poke
02-20-2015, 03:35 PM
... transfer him from wireless to uverse because you can't help him, then tell him you have to transfer him to wireless because that's where the problem is, then transfer BACK to uverse, and.......

to REALLY top it off.....

Have an upper level manager call you who DON SPIK ANGLUSH!!!!!

:mob::rant::mob:

Juvenal
02-20-2015, 03:41 PM
... DON SPIK ANGLUSH!!!!!

Translation, please. I was following you just fine until you broke out into Texan.

Cow Poke
02-20-2015, 03:58 PM
Translation, please. I was following you just fine until you broke out into Texan.

Thanks, Jesse -- I needed a laugh :thumb:

JUST now got offline with them.

mikewhitney
02-20-2015, 04:06 PM
did you tell the wireless person to work it out with the uverse person?

Cow Poke
02-20-2015, 05:35 PM
did you tell the wireless person to work it out with the uverse person?

They can't speak to each other - not on the same system.

alaskazimm
02-20-2015, 06:43 PM
They can't speak to each other - not on the same system.

But they can transfer you to each other??? :huh:

Juvenal
02-20-2015, 06:49 PM

Not directly, I'm thinking. The most annoying thing they could possibly do after making you fight your way through the automated option list to wait to speak to a representative who can't help you is to put you right back into that grinder, so that's probably the way they handle it.

rogue06
02-20-2015, 11:06 PM
I've got uverse that's wireless :nsm:

Cerealman
02-21-2015, 01:54 AM
... transfer him from wireless to uverse because you can't help him, then tell him you have to transfer him to wireless because that's where the problem is, then transfer BACK to uverse, and.......

to REALLY top it off.....

Have an upper level manager call you who DON SPIK ANGLUSH!!!!!

:mob::rant::mob:

Try turning it off and on again.

Cow Poke
02-21-2015, 05:20 AM
Try turning it off and on again.

Come here so I can :poke: you! :glare:

Cow Poke
02-21-2015, 05:24 AM

Apparently the first one THOUGHT he could, but ended up just dumping me after SAYING he was transferring.

A good night's sleep and all is better. I'll fight them again later, but I see on my MyATT.com that both accounts have ZERO balances, and the one woman with whom I spoke promised I won't get any more robocalls. She even gave me her name and employee number.

:smile:

I can never stress enough --- when you talk to these people, ALWAYS write down (or enter the information into a text document) the date, time, and name of the person with whom you spoke.

That actually earned me $50 once - because I was promised a refund I never got, and was able to, on a subsequent call, cite the name, date and time that I was promised the refund!