Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Science confirms feminism pushed by manly women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science confirms feminism pushed by manly women

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25250010

Abstract
    The feminist movement purports to improve conditions for women, and yet only a minority of women in modern societies self-identify as feminists. This is known as the feminist paradox. It has been suggested that feminists exhibit both physiological and psychological characteristics associated with heightened masculinization, which may predispose women for heightened competitiveness, sex-atypical behaviors, and belief in the interchangeability of sex roles. If feminist activists, i.e., those that manufacture the public image of feminism, are indeed masculinized relative to women in general, this might explain why the views and preferences of these two groups are at variance with each other. We measured the 2D:4D digit ratios (collected from both hands) and a personality trait known as dominance (measured with the Directiveness scale) in a sample of women attending a feminist conference. The sample exhibited significantly more masculine 2D:4D and higher dominance ratings than comparison samples representative of women in general, and these variables were furthermore positively correlated for both hands. The feminist paradox might thus to some extent be explained by biological differences between women in general and the activist women who formulate the feminist agenda.
    This more or less confirms what those of us with eyes to see have suspected for a long while now: the feminist movement's push for "gender equality", which is just a thinly disguised attempt at denormalyzing typical female behavior among women and normalizing typical male behavior among women, is just a self-serving ploy by masculine women who would utterly fail at being a traditional woman.

I suspect if a similar study was run on men you'd find most of the male feminist Igor-like manservants to she-Dracula will be highly effeminate men.

This is also another manifestation of the dominant progressive culture's tendency to uplift degeneracy to the ranks of nobility.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    I suspect if a similar study was run on men you'd find most of the male feminist Igor-like manservants to she-Dracula will be highly effeminate men.
    Interesting thought. During the 60's, on the contrary, men supported feminism in hopes of increasing sexual availability.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      Interesting thought. During the 60's, on the contrary, men supported feminism in hopes of increasing sexual availability.
      I'm skeptical that men in general (or women for that matter) ever supported feminism. Most men benefit less from increasing sexual availability. As the ruling class liberals succeed in making themselves sound much more numerous than they actually are. The mass support is usually ensured a generation later when all the kids have been properly indoctrinated, but the support is feeble and more as a social ritual than actual, genuine support.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment